• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lozzard

Lozzard

Playing with fire

• Donator - HE
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Woodsman,lathing ,anything building ,fishing ,hunting ,keeping mind busy

Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:05 PM

Hey All ,I'm Lozzard ,I'm new here to this page which I find awesome ,I'm in Australia and as you all know it's damn hard to get visco here ,I was wondering if anyone in my boat has the same dramas and if there is anyway somebody could point me in right direction to procure a reliable source ,I'm sorted for everything else ,until I can either make one or wait until I can grab a kit ,I been mucking around with my lathe and think I got a decent tooling for bottle rockets ,bungers etc,I gotta crawl before I walk but hope to get into some mortars and stuff soon ,any help would be appreciated,thanks heaps ,pm me anytime

Lozzard

#2 OldMarine

OldMarine

Firebreather

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Interests? Everything interesting!

Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

Twignberry here on APC is in Australia and makes a beautiful kit visco machine.

• Lozzard likes this
Come on! Name one other hobby in which you cheer as your money and hard work go up in smoke!

#3 Lozzard

Lozzard

Playing with fire

• Donator - HE
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Woodsman,lathing ,anything building ,fishing ,hunting ,keeping mind busy

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:30 AM

Thanks Old Marine ,I'm already onto it champ

#4 maximusg

maximusg

Pyromaniac

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Off-grid living, Music, Building, 4x4ing, Hiking, Self-Sufficiency, Tolkien, Pyro, Hunting, Camping all the good stuff.

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:42 PM

G'day mate and welcome.

Visco is hard to come by here but its not impossible to aquire it. You might like to check out this post http://www.amateurpy...ralians/page-23 where lots of aus pyro related sourcing is discussed. Including sourcing visco from overseas.

I plan to eventually check out twingeberry's machine also though, when I have the time to get into the project.

Cheers

Oh great Star! What would your happiness be if you had not those for whom you shine?

#5 Lozzard

Lozzard

Playing with fire

• Donator - HE
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:38 AM

Hey everyone,I been busy lately building my visco ,I tried to get one off a member but they never replied,so at least it killed a cpl months
And now I got a steady supply ,all parts are made of timber ,machined on a hobby lathe ,the motors and and the slingshot rubber that I
Used for the drive belt was all I bought online ,the ply and timber I had around my workshop ,here's a few picsAttached File  IMG_0158.JPG   146.44KB   1 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0154.JPG   135.61KB   1 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0156.JPG   134.14KB   1 downloads

Cheers Lozzard

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Visco

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users