APC Forum

Safest place to set off a bomb?

tuskiomi

Hello,

I am interested in making an explosive bomb. I have the theoretical chemistry down, and have yet to design a shell. I do not have my material yet, as I cannot find a safe place to detonate such a device. What is the safest place that I can detonate this?

For those who do not trust a complete newbie, I understand. here are the details:

Compound:

Manganese diodxide + aluminum powder, both mesh 300, and Barium nitrate accelerant.

Projected mass of compound: 2.45Kg.

Purpose:

I want to make a very very loud noise. That is all.

So, if I do not have property to set this off on, where should I go?

So, if I do not have property to set this off on, where should I go?

Back to the drawing board and forget "bombs"

Edited by hochroter
  • Like 1

It seems a shame that I feel more violated and enfringed upon by the possibility of trolls and big brother than I do from terrorists.

I think I'd rather die in ignorance from the result of an attack than to live a life in fear of them, or in fear of Uncle Sam taking my freedoms for a misunderstood benign hobby.

• Like 1

It seems a shame that I feel more violated and enfringed upon by the possibility of trolls and big brother than I do from terrorists.

I think I'd rather die in ignorance from the result of an attack than to live a life in fear of them, or in fear of Uncle Sam taking my freedoms for a misunderstood benign hobby.

why is it that you think that I am a troll? I am serious. I'm doing this with or without the approval of the community. It's up to you guys to help me come up with the safest place to detonate such a device. If not, I may end up doing this unsafely.

Edited by tuskiomi

I told ya Lloyd we need to find a silent break and just have the pretty colors and effects. Lol

Someone might have to share the air lift design if it's quite.

I told ya Lloyd we need to find a silent break and just have the pretty colors and effects. Lol

Someone might have to share the air lift design if it's quite.

If you prefer, I'll call them noisemakers!