The diamater of the Inserts is 30mm. The first break contains 9 inserts with three different delays. The second stage is gold glitter with violet stars and seven 30mm inserts with C8 and Ti stars and 2s delay.
Thanks for the feedback. I uploaded the video on vimeo. Hope everyone can watch it now!
The Glitter in the second stage was a 1:1 mixture of D1 and a modified Winokur 20. I always ballmill my D1 without the Al and mix it with the Al later.
The modified Wino20 was a failed Test I once had done. Instead of MgAl I used plain 65µm Al for that mixture. But with just aluminum it is burning far to long. I finally combined both of them 1:1 by weight and got that glitter .
Sorry for answering late. Quite busy at the moment :/.
Since some are curious about the glitter. Its the same as mentioned some posts above. But I summed it up for you:
Its a simple 1:1 mixture of D1 and Winokur 20 using only Al as metal. I use 65 µm (about 210-50 mesh) Al that is normally used as filler for epoxy resin.
Sadly I did not make any pictures from the construction of the shells. But the 5" was quite standard in building. The outer comets are 16mm or around 1/2" pumped with 10% H2O/EtOH. In the center a flashbag containing 20g granulated flash (50 KNO3, 30 dark Al, 20 S + 2% mowital) was placed. The remaining space was filled with 10mm rolled purple stars with a bad flashcore an some coarse blackpowder. And for spiking I used two parallel strings of strong yarn.
For the construction of the stutata just watch Bangkok Pyros Video:
Instead of using pumped comets I used the small bombettes for effect.