APC Forum

d1 to green

bigbuck

i saw in the gallery a pic of some stars that someone posted they were d1 to green, anyone have formula?

Edited by bigbuck

Almost every single thread you have started over the past week or two could be answered within five minutes of searching on google. Do yourself a favor instead of expecting us to spoon feed you. I'm personally happy to help but not when you are obviously putting in no effort. Mumbles and I linked you directly to the colored star formulas and I mentioned D1, which again could be found with in ten seconds of googling.

sorry man, i sit here and read and read, i will run back thru it and see if i can find it, when you type stuff in search it brings up alot of other info other than what im looking for

D1 is a specific formula. It was developed by Jack Drewes and Tom Rebenklau. Jack Drews is the long time publisher and editor of the American Firework News newsletter. The D1 comes from Jack's last name.

I tend to find google, or probably another search engine, to be the best place to start. D1 is common, and the formula is posted all over the place. As for the green, that's anyone's guess without some more information, like a link to the photo.

https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&q=D1+pyrotechnic+star