APC Forum

Paper fast fuse

wyzard10

PM Wyzard, I don't have your email addy and I haven't gotten a PayPay payment. I will be going to the next person on the list at 5 PM tonight if I haven't heard back. Sorry

<remove>

Sorry, posted in the wrong thread, stupid me for thinking posting from a mobile phone would be a good idea.

Edited by starxplor

OldMarine you maybe though about this:

Is there any info on how this is made commercially? I'm somewhat certain they don't make 30' rolls by laying it out, and hand rolling it.

Also, would this benefit, or perform worse from having the wetting agent containing KNO3, to make the paper burn more effectively?

I pretty much went through all of my archive, and i have nothing on this paper fuse, which makes sense, i don't use it, but what if i want to some day? Might as well find what resources i can at this point.

B!

Well i tried, not sure what the issue is or was with the messages but do what you need to do. No worries.

Is there any info on how this is made commercially? I'm somewhat certain they don't make 30' rolls by laying it out, and hand rolling it.

Also, would this benefit, or perform worse from having the wetting agent containing KNO3, to make the paper burn more effectively?

I pretty much went through all of my archive, and i have nothing on this paper fuse, which makes sense, i don't use it, but what if i want to some day? Might as well find what resources i can at this point.

B!

I've seen and will find and post a video of a Chinese home factory making paper fuse. It used a machine originally made for making cardboard tubes for cash register receipt paper. A powder feeder was added and tissue paper loaded in lieu of thermal paper and Voila!

I've seen and will find and post a video of a Chinese home factory making paper fuse. It used a machine originally made for making cardboard tubes for cash register receipt paper. A powder feeder was added and tissue paper loaded in lieu of thermal paper and Voila!

If you can find that, it sounds like something interesting to watch, quite wild.

B!

• 1 year later...