APC Forum

Who knows the red wave and the Green Wave Equation

benrenyi4

More information is needed. I think a bit was lost in translation due to the language barrier.

Are you wanting a tail of silver or gold sparks from your stars? Or are you trying to achieve a colored tail? Or maybe a timing issue? Something else?

It's always best to try and give as much information as possible so you can get a good answer, especially if a language translation might cause confusion. Maybe include the formulas you are working with as that also helps us know what you are working with.

I've communicated with him .He is asking for a formula that has a tail of silver or golden sparks behind a colored star. He tried the 80-mesh Ti but found the spark not very long-lasting ,resulting in a short tail.

It sounds to me like he is looking to do a married comet. This is where a color pumped star is pasted to a pumped charcoal star. A color star can't give a long tail so it is then possible by pasting a tail type comet to it.

35-40 mesh spherical titanium makes a good tail for colored comets. Edited by Carbon796

Tail length is usually governed by the particle size of the ingredients that make the tail. If 80 mesh is too short, try 60 mesh. The trouble is that as the particles get bigger the same weight makes a longer thinner sparser tail so you may need to increase the weight of the tail particle component, which may upset the burning of the body of the star.