APC Forum

Happy Independence Day US folk!

Richtee

Enjoy and of course stay green. I'm cooking for a party, and providing a little tech advice for timing of the rather nice commercial batch of cakes, etc. for the guy's show.

10 slabs of ribs, beer and fireworks..I LOVE this holiday for many reasons!

And Happy Birthday US of A.

Sounds great Richtee! I love it when I can spend this holiday with my family. We always have a nice picnic / family reunion with barebcue, homemade ice cream, playing in the lake and participating in the town's festivities and fireworks too.

This is my weekend to work, everyone stay safe because I am the last person you want to meet professionally.

Indeed all my friends south of the 49th, enjoy the holiday and stay safe.

DaM

Edited by DaMounty

Yes, yes, yes! It's finally here, pyro Christmas! Everybody have a great holiday and celebrate your freedom. But please be careful and remember to be safe, whether you are lighting a couple of firecrackers in the backyard, firing your own show, or working a professional gig. Speaking of, I better get to bed and get some rest, because I am working my first professional pyromusical tomorrow. We are starting loading at 8:30 AM. 4800 cues... Yay!

Edited by gregh

I can't do much right now... Austin hates fireworks (but I do hear them go off all the time) so I'm not lighting anything except for a couple of igniters I made... I may hit the range for some practice in the next week or so...

As for BBQ, I don't have any friends so only BBQ I can do is go to places like Rudy's and eat there.

Family's in California, not sure if the celebrate the 4th... they seem to care more about their home country's independence day than this one...

I wish everyone happy and safe celebrations! Take a moment to appreciate what you have and why you have it!

Have a good one you guys - light a couple for me.

Cheers.

Well..I DID get to play with fire... :P

post-6205-0-55916500-1436101321_thumb.jpg

post-6205-0-89979500-1436101338_thumb.jpg

post-6205-0-62004300-1436101348_thumb.jpg

Well..I DID get to play with fire... :P

Yumm - looks good to me R. Did you save some charcoal? :)

Hope all you US pyro enthusiasts had a great day - wish I was there to enjoy the freedom of thought, freedom of mind and freedom of belief.

[EDIT] Bloody hell! that sounds like I come from some "repressed regime" I don't. Yet.

Edited by stix