Jump to content
APC Forum

Certifications/Licenses related to Pyrotechnics in Canada?


Recommended Posts

Hey there,


as you may know I make smoke flares for fun https://vimeo.com/128290428 and dip my feet in the devil's water around halloween if you catch my drift.


My question is, since this forum is about safety and the legality of Pyrotechnics, how can I obtain a certification or license to build fireworks in Canada?

I was thinking of pursuing a job as an explosive engineer of some sort to hopefully be allowed to make such things or at least be able to light them off ;)


I was informed that there is a Display Fireworks Assistant course that I can take to use 1.4G or 1.3G Fireworks. This isn't really the manufacturing that I was looking into, but hey, it's better than nothing.\


Thanks :)

Edited by OblivionFall
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...