APC Forum

Bleser Blonde to Green 4"

braddsn

This shell turned out ok, but I will improve it by enlarging the green cores. I rolled the Bleser onto some very small green cores I had leftover, and they are really too small, because I want the green to burn longer thus making a larger diameter break. But, you get the idea. I will post the improved version later. Sorry for the long wait on the visco, fast forward the video to 00:20 to skip it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxSZBTwpgDo

Thanks Wiley. The crazy thing about it is, my phone doesn't film fireworks very well.. and the green even looks pretty good in the video. It looks 10 times better than that in person. I am confident you will like this green comp. :D I will have some nice 4 and 5" green peonies coming right up! Unfortunately in this particular shell, the green cores were just too small. I was hoping I could use em because I don't like to waste comp, but I think I will end up using the rest of them in starmines.

If they are really small use them in 18mm mine, they are so small but with a lot I really like them more then one say 3" mine.

Would you mind to share the green comp ? It's really outstanding.

Congrats on the shell btw !

The combination Bleser blonde to green is very pretty. This time the simetryne has not been very good in comparison with the previous shell Bleser blonde to blue 4 "and openness it seems softer than the last. Double check always that the two hemispheres are well filled with stars, without gaps between them and when the hemispheres are closed and move the shell not ringing or dance the stars inside, for that you should always do a good filler loading opening with rice husk. you know work well, you're meticulous in your work I'm sure the next shell will come out very well.

What is the green core diameter and star in total without priming layer?

braddsn luck.

Edited by JOPETES

Andres, it's the best green I have used. The colors I use are from the Jopetes PDF, this green is: KCLO4 - 18, Barium Nitrate - 45, Redgum - 10, Parlon - 9, MgAl - 14, Dextrin - 4.

Jopetes: These cores were too small, this was a test shell to see the stars. I will improve it and improve symmetry with the next one. The green cores are only 3mm. I will make my next cores 6mm green, with 5mm of Bleser Blonde rolled on the outside.

In my opinion the Green No.1 pdf is slightly better color and a bit easier to ignition. I recommend you try it and see the results.