APC Forum

Victory Day 2015!

Maxim

Happy Victory Day comrades!

http://tabakanet.ua/images/9may-day-of-victory.jpg

• Like 2

And happy Victory Day to you too Maxim! Every day that war went on was too many.

Mark

• Like 1

I am neither russian or veteran, but I am both anti-nazi and pro-communism.

So, a late happy Victory Day from me :)

I am neither russian or veteran, but I am both anti-nazi and pro-communism.

So, a late happy Victory Day from me :)

I don't think you will find many people that are pro-communism. Likely quite the opposite including most Russians since they were freed of communism.

Guess you don't live in a communist country.

I am pro-community and support all who love and participate in the community of pyrotechnics. Pyro, music, food, and other things are a common denominator that join peoples of all nations, races, cultures, and political systems together at times.

May we all live together in peace and have wars no more.

• Like 1

I agree to celebrate the end of the war

On the other hand, the folks of europe dont have to much to celebrate, ask the poles, czechs, slovaks, east germans, lithuanians ect.

They where all betrayed and fell under Stalins rule. Was that even real communism?

Also the russians learned nothing from their history, today they have their own facist goverment.

I agree to celebrate the end of the war

On the other hand, the folks of europe dont have to much to celebrate, ask the poles, czechs, slovaks, east germans, lithuanians ect.

They where all betrayed and fell under Stalins rule. Was that even real communism?

Also the russians learned nothing from their history, today they have their own facist goverment.

To this day, I don't think real communism has ever been practiced. It's a beautiful idea, but it fails when the human mind (greed) comes into play.

Russians were fed up with communism, and wanted something new.

But they realized that capitalism wasn't all that good either, and it was not what they wanted.

And now, we have this semi-psychotic ex-KGB...

I wonder how bad things has to be, for people Worldwide to wake up :)

Was that even real communism?

There hasn't been a real communistic state, ever. Power corrupts, and the people in power always grab wealth, and freedom, while passing the burden on to those "less privileged".

The IDEA isn't that bad, but human nature makes it unattainable.

B!

• Like 1