APC Forum

SUNpyro

Hello guys,

My name is Ryan from Malta, I am not a profestional pyrotechnist However i am an electronic engineer. My father who is actually a profetional pyrotechnist once asked me to build him a system and the result was magnificent . i started building systems for various factories in Malta. I build custom systems for anyone interested. Systems can syncronise with music using pyro ignition control a free software. I want to know how many are interested inhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png this so please reply. I can use arduino controlers if you would prefare.

post-19733-0-63133700-1427542462_thumb.jpg

Edited by SUNpyro
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

That was a very nice display but it didn't show anything on how your system works. I'd like to see a demo of your software and how to hook up the E-Match. If you can show YOUR system and how it works exactly then give us what price you want. Is it wireless? What type of batteries does it take?

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Would like to maybe see some pics and or pricing but i am looking now to buy a system. I may not be able to afford what you are asking but doesn't hurt to ask

• 4 years later...
Hola soy de México. Me interesa tu sistema de disparo yo estoy planeando algo similar usando Arduino me gustaría saber cómo lograste la sincronización con la música.