APC Forum

Not even remotely pyro

BurritoBandito

As the title suggests this isn't even remotely related to pyro, but is definitely random discussion. I was so impressed by this 8 year old drummer that I just had to share.

link

These two musicians know how to get an audience wound up. You can tell they are really into each other on an emotional level. :D

What did I just watch?... I suddenly feel like raising a barn.

I was looking on Youtube for a video on making a jig for making wood balls and ran across that one.

I showed that one to my wife and she looked at me and asked me why I was looking for videos like that.

Had to share that one, for the humor value. :D

I liked your "classical" music video much better.

Burrito- I just burned an hour on Youtube watching that kid play all kinds of stuff. Truly amazing!

Mikeee- I couldn't even make it through that video... :P

Greg, he is a prodigy for sure. It amazes me how quickly the brain can absorb material in those first years of development. I've seen 3 year old children who can play piano better than adults who've been playing for 10+ years. I'll always be fascinated with the human brain, and mind.

It will be interesting to see his skill sets in a couple years, he is very gifted I hope he sticks with it.

The hard part will be finding other people his age to perform with that have the same level of ability.

From the looks of Youtube, he doesn't have to find kids his own age. He has played live with Brad Paisley, Kiss, and AC/DC already... :o

I'd like to see him play with