APC Forum

Can you tell what this is going to be?

dagabu

This is a game from a lot of forums I follow but this time I'll start with a tool I am building: What am I?

gallery_9798_35_78260.jpg

Winner-Winner-Chicken Dinner... It may not be edible by the time it makes it to you though. :P It's a BASIC prototype of an automatic ejector, just press down and the motor pops off the spindle, no twisting. The next version will be a lot different the stainless steel pins bolted at both ends and the ring split into 2.

gallery_9798_35_115798.jpg

gallery_9798_35_16276.jpg

gallery_9798_35_37522.jpg

gallery_9798_35_6345.jpg

Edited by dagabu
  • Like 1

Very good improvements, Dave! Won't have to disassemble the unit in order to eject the motor, just remove the split rings.

• 3 weeks later...

It's off at another fireworkers shop making rockets this weekend, I will post the results when it comes back.

You should see the carpet in his house, that stuff is really nice compared to his shop! :D

LOL! Man, aint THAT the truth! I bet I have a half inch of aluminum turnings on the floor right now.

Winner-Winner-Chicken Dinner... It may not be edible by the time it makes it to you though. :P It's a BASIC prototype of an automatic ejector, just press down and the motor pops off the spindle, no twisting. The next version will be a lot different the stainless steel pins bolted at both ends and the ring split into 2.

gallery_9798_35_115798.jpg

gallery_9798_35_16276.jpg

gallery_9798_35_37522.jpg

gallery_9798_35_6345.jpg

Who wants to try this next? Just pay shipping there and back and a promise to send it back when done. Open to all members in good standing that have done business with me in the past.