APC Forum

What did you do today in pyro?

dagabu

I just found out about this site. LOL. I have been doing pyro for over 50 years. I am certain quite a few people know me on here as well (PGI, MAPAG, ???). According to the registration mechanism, I have to reply to something to be able to validate my account, so this is my reply. I will try to post some stuff soon. Best,

Dave

Dave, you on Fireworking.com?

I just found out about this site. LOL. I have been doing pyro for over 50 years. I am certain quite a few people know me on here as well (PGI, MAPAG, ???). According to the registration mechanism, I have to reply to something to be able to validate my account, so this is my reply. I will try to post some stuff soon. Best,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been milling and screening some ERC that I just made in my new TLUD. Built a bunch of racks too. getting the ball rolling for when it drops at the end of the month.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi forum. After 6 months without pyro, I made 6 2 inch shells for NYE, and the feeling is of assembling shells, pasting them is just GOOD.

Today I have just finished assembling the last six three and two inch rockets of the hundred of the total, they will be connected in series. Now I am starting to make batteries of honor of 30mm with 50gr of flash composition 70% kclo4 30% 5413HS, in total thirty outbreaks tied together at different rates, the latest very rapid.