APC Forum

My new racks!

braddsn

I allmost didn't believe you when you said you needed a trailer to pick them up, damn!

You have no idea how lucky you are :) I pay $80 for one mortar, so I only have a couple.

Reloading this year, yup.

I allmost didn't believe you when you said you needed a trailer to pick them up, damn!

You have no idea how lucky you are :) I pay $80 for one mortar, so I only have a couple.

Reloading this year, yup.

80 $ ? Did you think about buying hdpe waterpipe and seal them yourself?

Braddsn a nice collection you got there

• Like 1

Of course, the hdpe are better than glassfibre IMO. But close to impossible to get over here, even though im constantly looking for it.

Could buy via a company, then its $200 for 6M plus shipping....

"Diggingcompanies" might have, but there are laws against giving leftovers away, hence the difficulty getting some.

I did get couple meters 145mm ID, which is a bit small for 6". Any idea on increasing the ID? Tried honing with little luck, its a tough material indeed.

I feel like we loaded more than that. 2 hrs. of digging and loading.

• Like 1

It was a deal of a lifetime to be able to get this many. I am very fortunate. I am very fond of the idea of shooting a show and not having to reload. And, now I get to shoot several sizes.. 3's up to 8's!

• Like 1

Gonna be expensive and alot of work to fill them all tho!

You guys shooting together this year?

I deffinitely expect and look forward to a video!! :)

"Diggingcompanies" might have, but there are laws against giving leftovers away, hence the difficulty getting some.

I did get couple meters 145mm ID, which is a bit small for 6". Any idea on increasing the ID? Tried honing with little luck, its a tough material indeed.

A much easier solutionnwould be to just make your shells 145 mm istead of 150. This way you don't need to worry about those things.

E.G. the maltese also use "strange" sizes like 130 mm, but maybe you will need to make the hemis yourself.

How is 130mm an odd size exactly?

In the EU a normal 5" is referred to as 125 mm with 127-128 mortar i.d. the 130 mm need a mortar slightly bigger.

Man I was thinking Rack of ribs, Rack of lamb or billiards but noooooooo, you had to go and one up on us huh. Yah, Ok, sure I get it, what a nice promotion you got there sir. Well they sure look like they could be as fun as some other racks, hope one does'nt get jealous :)

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with a good rack. :D

• Like 1

Let just say up front Thank You brad and dyno. These boys will be putting to sum gold use next year!!

"

Racks gotta love em""!!

• Like 1

Let me know if you need anything rack and tube wise in the future, I will help you out..

www.hollister-pyrotechnics.com

• Like 2