APC Forum

Rocket with head exlosive

daniell124

Daniell....you need to spend several hours here on this forum and read...read...read...it's all here but go slow...many things come first before what you seek. Learn so you will still be able to type on the computer with all 10...we are all here to help.

• Like 1

If we are just asking silly questions...

I see your question and raise you a ...

How do you make exploding arrows like in the movies? Thanks, Sly

If we are just asking silly questions...

I see your question and raise you a ...

You make a couple pounds of Armstrongs mixture in a blender... :o

• Like 1

Dm'it Dave, at least mine is feasible!!!

Edited by calebkessinger

It will mix.... as it is expanding very rapidly :)

I know a place where we would have room, we just need to run it by the safety officer first.

I plead the fifth....... I know NOTHING!!!

I bet they are as big of a rush as lampare's going off 50 feet from you and the ground! I knew this one guy.. who was half crazy, the same guy that got me into building cannons. Hmmm. his last name was cannon. Weird. He's the guy that said his ears had been ringing for about as long as he'd known me. huh... what a coincidence ... mine too. We both have found calmer waters since then.. We use to shoot the cannons off a couple times a week. :)

Same subject and a little less illegal. maybe you tube exploding shotgun slugs. Pretty cool stuff. Nope never tried it. A friend of mine said it was awesome. Me no like stuff that goes boom and has shrapnel.

Same subject and a little less illegal. maybe you tube exploding shotgun slugs. Pretty cool stuff. Nope never tried it. A friend of mine said it was awesome. Me no like stuff that goes boom and has shrapnel.

Suggest this idea to the "Demolition Ranch" team. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

how to make kno3 rocket with explosive head?

You don't make them, you go to the little fireworks shop and buy a package of bottle rockets. One not big enough? Tape a bunch together! GO!