APC Forum

3" Color to Report Shell. Fulcanelli Style

TYRONEEZEKIEL

Here is an Italo-American cylinder shell I made recently using Fulcanelli's outline. I posted at FW and figured it would be good here also

It was silver actually because of all the metal content. I believe it was Shimizu's silver wave formula. I made those stars so long ago, I don't quite remember the comp.

Nice shell man

keep up the good work

stay safe and stay green

~Steven

Great shell! I wish I could make something like this, Im currently planning on making a 3" tiger tail comet shell according to Fulcanelli instructions :D

Good work indeed, particularly like it because of the small calibre, I am interested in those!

Was the bottom shot hand-rolled or using a premade casing?

It was a pre-made casing. It was the thick wall tube from neds site. He sells a disc and tube kit that's perfect for making 9 of these things.

It was a pre-made casing. It was the thick wall tube from neds site. He sells a disc and tube kit that's perfect for making 9 of these things.

I certainly would recommend going for the fulcanelli shells. They are very easy and spelled out for you. Very great foundations for making proper Italian shells

It was a pre-made casing. It was the thick wall tube from neds site. He sells a disc and tube kit that's perfect for making 9 of these things. It was a pre-made casing. It was the thick wall tube from neds site. He sells a disc and tube kit that's perfect for making 9 of these things.

What site did you get them at?

• 4 weeks later...