APC Forum

cherry bomb feedback

zakmaster524

hey guys just finished this cherry bomb. any feedback? its one gram flash.

hey guys just finished this cherry bomb. any feedback? its one gram flash.

sorry the pic isnt uploading :/

My feedback is that you are very active in the flash department on various threads. I think it would be wise for you to tone it down a notch before you get stepped on.

Mark

• Like 2

Easier said than done...

It's just too easy, with instant gratification. It takes a while to get over that... and some never grow out of it.

It is strange how one person/kid will read about the dangers and will never touch it... while another person/kid knowing all the same information will have little to no fear of the danger.

Zak,

If you show me yours, I'll show you mine... :P

• Like 1

I thought this was getting real weird for a second before I saw your second post ddewees... :unsure:

• Like 1

I admit before I really ever got into pyro I bought a pound of dark Al and Perc. I "Dicked" around with that stuff for maybe a month or 2 and got over it. I think of it simply as a "tool" that we use. :D

Zak, weren't you just asking about removing powder from visco, and now you're making cherry bombs? I think you should slow down a bit. Many of us here have reservations about people who are new to the hobby playing with flash. I know that you're going to do what you want, but understand that our warnings aren't to be rude, or holier than thou. We are not trying to keep you from pyro, but would like to see you do it safely. Can you make consistent BP yet? If so there are tons of safer and cooler devices you could make than just salutes.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
i realize this post was from a little while ago, but for those who want to see the completed cherry bomb, text me at. 415-488-7983

i realize this post was from a little while ago, but for those who want to see the completed cherry bomb, text me at. XXX-XXX-XXXX

Did you really just post your phone number on a public forum?

thats not my actual number for my phone. I use an online phone that cant be tracked

thats not my actual number for my phone. I use an online phone that cant be tracked

I wouldn't be so confident about that. Edited by BurritoBandito