APC Forum

PGI 2014 American Gothic Posters and T-shirts Now Available

dagabu

http://fireworking.com/sites/all/modules/print/icons/print_icon.gifPrinter-friendly version

I am now collecting monies for the posters and T-shirts, they all will be prepaid with all packaging and shipping included in the price.

Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large T-shirts are $15.00 each shipped CONUS. 2, 3, 4, 5 XL are $18.00 each shipped.

20" x 30" Full Color Posters are $15.00 each shipped CONUS.

To Order: Email coldfire11@msn.com and indicate the number of posters and t-shirts you wish to order, the size and color (CLICK HERE FOR COLORS) as well. I will send you an invoice as soon as I receive the email.

PLEASE! If you placed a preorder, please place your order and pay for it as you agreed so we can keep the shirts and posters affordable.

The LARGE, small print: Shipping will be combined where available, 1 poster may include up to 2 t-shirts in the same tube. Single t-shirts will be sent first class in a bubble mailer, multiples will be sent priority in the box best suited for the amount of shirts ordered. Up to 10 posters can be shipped in the same tube, protective paper will cover all printing.

I have secured permission to make and sell T-shirts and posters with the official 2014 American Gothic PGI artwork. This will be done as a fundraiser for the the PGI Help A Pyro program where pyros in financial need can apply to receive a one time grant from the HAP fund to attend convention.

Here is a low rez copy of the image, just post here if you are interested in purchasing posters, t-shirts, coffee mugs etc, I will be using a company capable of printing on almost anything.

http://fireworking.com/sites/default/files/u172/PGI%202014%20Poster%20SMALL.jpg

Dave

Edited by dagabu

If you are thinking about a poster or t-shirt, there are only three days left to order them. I close ordering on the 15th.