APC Forum

2# Terephthalic Acid (TPA)

FlaMtnBkr

Thanks everyone!

I wasn't trying to be impatient and sorry if it came off that way. I know he's got some pretty serious issues and I really did want to be sure he's ok, since he's usually pretty good about staying in contact and I hadn't heard from him for more than a week.

He's been offline over a week at Fireworking also. Wishing him the best.

He was hospitalized last week, he probably wont be home for a few days yet. One box appeared to have the wrong address so he needs to verify with that member.

Geez, I hope everything is ok. Best wishes FlaMtnBkr.

Yeah, see that was what I was worried about. That he was having issues, not so much the stuff, that has much lower priority.

Wishing him the best.

My 1# TPA came in today AOK.

Hope you are feeling better Ryan.

Bob

The HCB arrived today too.

Thank you Ryan, feel better!

Any new word on how FlaMtnBkr is doing?

Hi guys. Thanks for the concern. I have been having some health issues and ended up back in the hospital for a few days. Just something I have to deal with and nothing worse than normal. I have low blood counts and a compromised immune system. When I get sick it plays havoc and if I get a fever I usually end up in the hospital on heavy duty antibiotics to make sure it's not an infection that gets out of control.

I had my mom drop off the packages and it sounds like most have been received. One had a street name misspelled and she was told it was wrong so it didn't get sent until the other day once I was out. I think I've talked to everyone and except for a goof on my part with a discrepancy with what my inventory notes and what I actually had, everything else should be sorted out. Thanks for putting up with the delays. Unfortunately I have been having issues lately which seems to happen a lot this time of year with things going around and people getting sick.

Thanks again and again sorry for the delays. My diseases could be a lot worse but it still can mess things up and make doing things when I want difficult. Thanks for asking about me.

Mine came in a-ok. Thanks for taking time out of your day when more important things are present.

Reading about every ones concerns is sum real love. This forum is awesome.

Ryan thanks got the love when I just join the forum!!! Your a good man!!

If there any way I can give back let me know!!!

Has anyone heard from Dave? I sent him a message but haven't heard back and just hoping he is doing ok. Or better yet, off enjoying himself and away from the computer.

According to his profile he's online right now.