APC Forum

2# Terephthalic Acid (TPA)

FlaMtnBkr

BB, want to scour this one for me? I got lost in the TPA auction...

1# TPA:

2# TPA:

2# Ti:

1# bismuth:

10# ammonium nitrate:

5# KClO4

25g HCB

2# Hexamine

I'll be happy to as soon as I get home Dag.

Eekamouse: 50 TPA (3#)

Bobosan: 15 TPA (1#)

Eekamouse: 25 NH4NO3

Jakenbake: 40 bismuth trioxide

Ddewees: 21 titanium

Dagabu: 10 hexamine

Alpinecb: 30 KClO4

Shadowcat1969: 15 HCB x4

Does anyone see any errors?

Edit: Corrected mistake.

Edited by BurritoBandito

Forgive me Eekamouse. I'll double check the rest of the bids.

I believe all is correct now, but it might not be a bad idea to wait for a little bit to give others the opportunity to correct any other mistakes which I may have made. My apologies. I see how you could "get lost" trying to sort through all of this. Imagine if mumbles hadn't split the auction into separate threads.

Hey guys this weekend is my anniversary so tomorrow I will be back home. Some of it is already bagged up, some needs to be weighed out. I will get it all boxed up and if I have a zip will get a shipping quote to work with. I don't mind if it isn't quite right and can pay a little extra for shipping. Just don't have a ton of money for it since I got sick and legally disabled a few years ago.

I will let everyone know what's going on soon!

Thanks everyone!

Ryan

Was at a guild family picnic/shoot all day yesterday. Looks good to me as far as the TPA amounts/winners and waiting on final total including shipping.

Hey guys this weekend is my anniversary so tomorrow I will be back home. Some of it is already bagged up, some needs to be weighed out. I will get it all boxed up and if I have a zip will get a shipping quote to work with. I don't mind if it isn't quite right and can pay a little extra for shipping. Just don't have a ton of money for it since I got sick and legally disabled a few years ago.

I will let everyone know what's going on soon!

Thanks everyone!

Ryan

Ryan,

Lets keep it simple and have the winner of all your donations pay shipping. Let me know what it is and I will shoot you the shipping directly.

Can TPA be shipped priority?

If it is allowed, I think 1# would fit in a small flat rate box but I'll wait on Dag & FMB response.

Can TPA be shipped priority?

If it is allowed, I think 1# would fit in a small flat rate box but I'll wait on Dag & FMB response.

I can't comment, I do not know if it can or not, sorry.

I'm finally home and starting to work on this so will hopefully get a shipping quote out to everyone tonight. I have large flat rate boxes on hand but haven't found other sizes yet but should have a couple. If not I should at least know what size everything will fit in for a quote.

TPA should ship fine priority as it is fairly inert and mainly used as a plastic precursor. I will try to make sure everything goes ORM-D that needs to. Which I have slapped ground only and ORM-D stickers on priority boxes and they have all shipped fine so far and sometimes those flat rate boxes are by far the cheapest option.

Geez..this looks like it was kinda fun :D

FlaMtnBkr,

Not trying to rush you in any way, but just wanted to let you know as soon as I get a shipping amount, I send all the funds to Dag.

Charles

Hey guys. I'm sorry this is taking long. I wasn't feeling good and spent Monday at the Dr and then the hospital to get a couple units of blood. My counts dropped which happens from time to time and is part of my disease and why I'm disabled. But I'm home now.

I will list the size flat rate box each item should fit in. I will then get prices for each size unless someone knows them off hand. I'm also making a guess though some I'm sure of. If I'm wrong I can cover difference going to next size up but I will also verify in morning. I just don't have each size box and didn't have time to get some being in hospital.

Edit:

Small flat rate $5.95

Medium $12.65

Large $17.90

1# TPA: small flat rate

3# TPA: small - 3 not 2# so probably medium

2# Ti: small

1# bismuth: small

10# ammonium nitrate: large - maybeee medium

5# KClO4: medium

25g HCB: small

2# Hexamine: small

If someone wants it shipped a different way, let me know. I can verify these sizes in the morning or if you want to pay Dave I will cover any that I'm wrong. Or if someone wants they can send the difference in shipping to me using the personal PayPal option if they feel inclined.

I'm sorry about the delay being out of town and then feeling bad and I knew I probably needed blood. Between that I just didn't get it done. I'm going out to the shop and might be able to find a used box to verify sized tonight. But those should be close. I will update flat rate pricing once I find it unless someone beats me. I used to know it but prices went up.

Edited by FlaMtnBkr

FlaMtnBkr, I'm very sorry to hear of your illness. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hey guys. I'm sorry this is taking long. I wasn't feeling good and spent Monday at the Dr and then the hospital to get a couple units of blood. My counts dropped which happens from time to time and is part of my disease and why I'm disabled. But I'm home now.

I will list the size flat rate box each item should fit in. I will then get prices for each size unless someone knows them off hand. I'm also making a guess though some I'm sure of. If I'm wrong I can cover difference going to next size up but I will also verify in morning. I just don't have each size box and didn't have time to get some being in hospital.

Edit:

Small flat rate $5.95

Medium $12.65

Large $17.90

1# TPA: small flat rate

3# TPA: small - 3 not 2# so probably medium

2# Ti: small

1# bismuth: small

10# ammonium nitrate: large - maybeee medium

5# KClO4: medium

25g HCB: small

2# Hexamine: small

If someone wants it shipped a different way, let me know. I can verify these sizes in the morning or if you want to pay Dave I will cover any that I'm wrong. Or if someone wants they can send the difference in shipping to me using the personal PayPal option if they feel inclined.

I'm sorry about the delay being out of town and then feeling bad and I knew I probably needed blood. Between that I just didn't get it done. I'm going out to the shop and might be able to find a used box to verify sized tonight. But those should be close. I will update flat rate pricing once I find it unless someone beats me. I used to know it but prices went up.

Let me know what shipping runs, I will paypal you a gift for the amount.

Sending payment to Dag for 5 lbs KCl04 plus ship and a little extra.

Charles

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard from FlaMtnBkr in the last week or so? Is he ok?

I hope so. I haven't heard from him.

Edit: I just checked his profile, and it says that he was online about 20 minutes ago.

Edited by BurritoBandito

I talked to him yesterday. Had some personal business to take care of this week. He should be getting the packages out come Monday.