APC Forum

2# Terephthalic Acid (TPA)

FlaMtnBkr

How about 2# of TPA. Or 2, 1# packages. A pound makes a lot of flash.

I have other stuff, just don't know what is most desirable. My problem is that I am disabled and can't afford to send a bunch of packages right now. I can find some other stuff if the bidder can pay for shipping. I can cover the first one. Let me know and I can see what else I can round up?

FlaMtnBkr, while I fully appreciate your generosity, I don't want you (or anyone else for that matter) doing anything that will burden yourself financially, or otherwise.

Well I have stuff I can donate, just not cash right now. If asking for shipping isn't frowned upon I will get some other stuff together!

How about another pound of TPA? Using the formula I do, a pound of TPA will make over 8# of 'safe' flash.

Any interest in 25 gram lots of HCB? I know it's not a lot but how it's packaged and I have a few. Amy interest? I will look around more

Well, unless the buyer sends you the shipping directly, I suppose it's really going to be up to Dag. He's really the one who is running the auction, and all payments are being made to him. Either way it's very kind of you to offer.

I take no offence to asking for shipping or donating it. The point is raising funds for one of us, the other details for how are less important.

Thanks Nater. I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but I am sincerely grateful for everything you guys are doing for me.

Assuming asking for shipping is OK I can also donate the following. I don't know if i should make a new thread for each?

Another 1# TPA

25 g HCB - I have 4 I will donate. Maybe bid on one and the rest can each go for same price? This is how it came packaged and not a lot but good for experimenting.

10# ammonium nitrate

5# KClO4 - Chinese green drum

2# Ti spherical 30-120 mesh

1# bismuth trioxide

Is there anything someone is looking for? I might have some if going towards a good cause.

Assuming asking for shipping is OK I can also donate the following. I don't know if i should make a new thread for each?

Another 1# TPA

25 g HCB - I have 4 I will donate. Maybe bid on one and the rest can each go for same price? This is how it came packaged and not a lot but good for experimenting.

10# ammonium nitrate

1# bismuth trioxide

Is there anything someone is looking for? I might have some if going towards a good cause.

You bet it is! I will make sure you get the money before you will be asked to ship it to the winner. Please make sure it is explained in the auction so there are no hard feelings.

• Like 1

Another 1# TPA

10# ammonium nitrate

1# bismuth trioxide

Hexamine?

$25 plus shipping on the #2 of TPA...

To clean this up a bit:

1# TPA: eekAmouse $10+

2# TPA: Dagabu $25+

2# Ti: rogeryermaw $20+

1# bismuth: Jakenbake $40+

10# ammonium nitrate: eekAmouse $25+

5# KClO4

25g HCB

2# Hexamine

Hexamine isn't something I have much of. I will see what I have left and let you know.

Hexamine isn't something I have much of. I will see what I have left and let you know.

I'll take it all, the new resin/hex system is eating up all my chems! (Nothing made yet, just making the resin/hex syrup, the comets and crossettes come this winter at another location)

I'd like to bid $30 plus ship on the 5# KCl04. If I get it and you would like, you can let Dag know how much it will be to ship and I'll send him the whole amount. (or however you wish to handle it).

Charles

I only found that 2 lb bag of hexamine. I must have used all of the other or just can't find it. But there wouldn't have been much more if I'm just not finding it. If I go to get more down the road I can let you know if I find a good deal.