APC Forum

you guys might want to see this

spitfire

I wouldn't mind having one of those tube rolling machines. The W.A.S.P. would make a nice addition to my workshop too.

Mechanics nightmare.....but very cool!

Man, I like those Machines ! I understood the wasp ( type) and the tube roller from my experience, but the cracker one , I need to see a few more times for sure...

I'm drawing up a simple tube roller based on a few types posted on forums. Seems my need is there with the news of NEPT and HobbyHorse

Very cool! Id love to tour the company in China. Thanks for the video!

Oh come on now what's the fun in a machine? Should be making your own paper and mining your own raw chemicals, riiiiight? ;)

Azo, sure and while your at it, I'd give you a little bit of cash or barter if you get some extra materials while you are at it .......

I sure would love to have a tube roller machine (especially now that NEPT is out of the business) and of course a shell pasting machine ( I like the one used for small shells)

I sure would love to have a tube roller machine (especially now that NEPT is out of the business) and of course a shell pasting machine ( I like the one used for small shells)

NEPT is "out of the business"? How so?

TSW, check out this thread.

NEPT is "out of the business"? How so?

Edit: By the way, I love your signature.

Edited by BurritoBandito

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be damned, I missed that thread. I sure hope a new source can be found.

And thanks, lol. Have had a few people say that about it.