APC Forum

Firewire Non Regulated Consumer Electronic Initiators, Approved by the ATF

persut

Firewire Initiators are a legal Non Regulated Consumer Electronic Initiators.
This means no license or special storage required! Approved by the ATF
Now for sale by Pyro Direct as the exclusive distributor.

They the same as professional e-Match but with a patent pending formula that has been approved by the ATF for sale to all consumers.

Check out the Demo Video HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsmHgiYuT0M

We are now taking pre orders with a latest expected ship date of June 18th. We are expecting them in earlier but we want to give you the latest possible ship date. Please remember they can not ship UPS so it is USPS Standard post and cant take 7-10 days or more to get to you.

Order yours here
http://www.pyrodirect.com/Category/Firewire_Initiators

Please feel free to contact us with any questions 570-296-1790 or contact@pyrodirect.com

Shouldn't this be in some other section? The Agora for sales stuff, or something?

I'm just thinking out loud. This is the second thread on the topic of these anyway, and i have to say, i like the concept. Now all we need is a EU source, or cheap shipping...

B!

• 4 weeks later...
If your looking for e match in the EU , look on most EU stores and online usally see them available. Same with Qm

In the UK I have no problem getting quality igniters or cheap Chinese igniters openly. They are 1.4S so easy to transport and store legally in the UK. (Mr B ) Do look carefully in your country.

Edited by Arthur

As far as i know, might be misinformed but... Over here they take a permit to purchase. If i'm misinformed, then i blame retailers not wanting to sell, since they are the source of the information.

B!