APC Forum

BurritoBandito

Donations to help Dagabu with medical expenses can be made here https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/l7k4/fundrasier-for-david-dagabu-gustafson. Please show your support and help him out if you can afford to do so. Thanks.

Corrected URL: https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/q7k4/fundraiser-for-david-gustafson

Edited by TheSidewinder
Corrected URL

I can't edit the last post any more...

The donations should actually be made here https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/q7k4/fundraiser-for-david-gustafson. Sorry for the confusion, I had to set up multiple accounts with giveforward before I figured out how I could set it up myself, while still having dag provide the organization with his info.

Thank you kindly.

What specifically are you trying to figure out Dag? I'm not sure if you have the fundraising coaches email or not, but let me know and I'll either send it to you or act as a liaison between the two of you, your choice. He seems to be a very nice person who is genuinely there to help.

I'd like to personally thank CaliforniaPyro and Hindsight for their very generous donations. Thank you both. I truly appreciate your kindness and selflessness in beng the first to contribute.

Edit: Sorry hindsight. I didn't mean to leave you out of there. A very big thanks goes to you as well.

Edited by BurritoBandito

Thanks Mr. Burrito! Always willing to help one of our own. However, most of the credit should go to Hindsight, who added more to that donation than I did. He was also VERY generous in contributing to the recovery from my most recent accident.

• Like 1

Just trying to follow instructions..."Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act."
  • Like 2

Just wanted to let everyone know that the fundraiser is still going. Currently we have raised 5% of our goal. I implore anyone who can afford to contribute a few bucks to do so. Thanks to everyone who has already donated, including those of you who have chosen to remain anonymous.

Woohoo, 7%!!! Thank you anonymous donors!

Would anyone with a PF membership be willing to post the fundraiser URL there? Thanks in advance.

Thank you all, Cali, Hindsight, thanks for kicking this off for me. My wife broke down last night when she came home and saw the total. :D It looks like we now have the Integra and skin grafts all paid for, the next chunk goes to pay off our share of the CCU room.

Just so you all are aware, our share was more than double what we are trying to raise, this is all that is left and that is a good thing. If any of you are not interested in a donation, please feel free to message me about becoming a Team Member, it costs nothing and all you do is send out a link to your circle of influence. If you know about a foundation that could help, send that along too.

Thank you all!

Dave

Over here it's all about wishful thinking i'm afraid.Sadly, every last coin goes towards filling up the storage units with all the stuff that is soon to become impossible to get your hands on here in EU. I cant help but feel somewhat ashamed over it, but hell, i even postponed buying a "new" car, to replace the one i junked a while back, just so i can store the stuff before it goes extinct. Good thing i'm not working, or i'd need the car... (but also would be making more money... *sigh*)

As always, best wishes.

B!

MrB. I understand The necessity for frugality better than you may think. You could still prove to be an asset to the fundraiser by simply helping to promote it. To anyone interested in helping, visit the Giveforward address posted above. You can make a donation or help promote the fundraiser by clicking the "Share on Facebook" and/or "Become a Team Member" buttons.

I want to take a moment to show you all what we went through this past year.

The first pic is me in 2009 right after I got back from my first PGI convention.

Photo0149.jpg

This is from the day I got home from the hospital, trust me, this is a flattering picture.

With%2520mask.jpg

This picture is of me and my wife Patt this Easter.

IMG_0322.JPG

I assure you all, its better to wear your PPE than to be burned. If you can help, please do so, if you cant donate than join my team so we can spread the word.

Thank you all,

Stay Green,

Dave

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to give an update on the fundraiser. We are currently at 20% of the goal. The fundraiser will still be running for 66 more days. If you can afford to make a donation please do so, if not feel free to join the fundraising team. We could use all of the help promoting the event that we can get. Thank you.

That is extremely cool. Ned Gorski is a winner in my book... Harry Gilliam too.

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you RickInOKC for your contribution.

There are only 29 days left on the fundraiser. If you would like to make a donation and have net yet done so, please don't hesitate. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
19 days remaining. Every dollar helps get us that much closer to the target. Neds auction was tremendously helpful, but we still have a LITTLE gap to fill. Thank you.

Two weeks left to donate. Those who would like to contribute that have not already done so please don't hesitate. The window is closing soon. Thank you everyone.

I'm not looking for any of the money. I'm looking to help an injured friend. It is quite the coincidence, but I assure you that his and my accidents were both very real. Dags accident was FAR worse than my own. My pics were taken freshly in the hospital, his are probably over a month after his accident. Keep in mind that Dag was in a medically induced coma for around a month. I spent 4 days in the hospital. I contacted Dag on what I believe was day 2, and he was kind enough to offer me advice and make the thread detailing my accident.