APC Forum

MPAG in Lowell

OneEyeCharlie

Anyone else going to Lowell on the 26th? Uncle Buck is bringing a trailer of goodies. That's a good thing. I was trying to figure out how to get rid of these twenties in my wallet.

Visitors are welcome. MPAG took the address off the website, but if you email Robert, he'll shoot you the address. It's at the same place as the past number of years.

We'd be happy to have you there! If you have trouble getting the address, let me know.

I did not find time to build anything, but I will most likely be there anyway.

I managed to make a 5" maltese style can and a couple 6 "diadem shells and am trying to finish a 70 shot cake for the shoot.

Plus the items in the show hopefully we have more open firing than at Owosso that was a hell of a night.

Dean

• 3 weeks later...

The weather cooperated; no rain. Some nice shells and cans last night. A few realy nice 8 and 12 inchers. Loved the farfelle in Hobie's canister. The bottom shot in a different can surprised the hell out of my son.

Dean, was that your limited show around 9:00ish? Were you supposed to be getting stuff from Karl?

I have to agree with you Charlie, Hobie's farfalles were neat; very dense and slow burning. I'm already getting ideas for a multi-break farfalle where I would mix up my farfalles with ones like Hobie made.