APC Forum

WPA Do-It

Peret

Heres the final edit of the videos i filmed at the DO-IT in hawthorn NV

Here is the video of most of the builder's shells.. most of these are home made.. others were purchased at the event.

Here is the Armageddon show sponsored by the members of DO-IT and flying phoenix fireworks inc.

Enjoy!

Edited by CrossOut

Thanks! i pretty much stayed on the B line and filmed everything going up.. i edited out a bunch of the salutes to boil it down to the cool stuffs. so unless i missed it your shells should be in there as well.

• 6 months later...
Gonna have to bring this thread back to life pretty soon! Who is going to Do-It 2013!? I know ill be there!

I'll be there as well! Hope to see you there, Mason.

-Hunter

• 2 weeks later...
Count me and MIke in .Already payed on membership . Wouldnt miss it for the life of me!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Pyrojig threatened to tie me up and haul me there in the bed if his truck if i didn't go. hes super aggressive in those mountain turns so i opted to attend willingly with seat belt option... so i guess ill be there. xD

I called up flying pheonix today.. he said he will have 1.3G sales open for the Do-IT event 2 weeks after july 4th.. ill be sure i get my order in on the day of to ensure i get what i want.

ill see ya all there!

Ive got a surplus on certain shells id like to make dome deals on, not much variety though, also I've got some manf stuff I can bring to do it

As well, shoot me and email at maserface@gmail.com for a price list or other info.. Specificly for this event :D

• 3 weeks later...
Sure wish I had the funds to make it. Finally out some faces with names.

Finally put some faces with names.*

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.pyrouniverse.com/gallery2/data/697/WPA.jpg

Western Pyrotechnic Associations Do-It 2013 September 26th thru 29th Hawthorne, NV

This years dates for DO IT will be September 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th.

Cleanup will be happening on Sunday September 29th.

The OP is a year old this is the 2013 info with regestration forums attached.

memberForm2013.pdf

memberForm2013.pdf

Edited by OCBoomer

have you guys thought about a BB during the afterglow? i won't be able to make it do to funds , but in a few years i'll try to make it :) .

Anyways just a thought

StaySafe And StayGreen

~Steven

• 5 weeks later...

I'll be there with my new press so be ready to see some cool rockets :)

Maybe I'll bring the WASP and we can wrap up some big shells, dose any one have a need ?

I'll be there with my new press so be ready to see some cool rockets :)

Maybe I'll bring the WASP and we can wrap up some big shells, dose any one have a need ?

Hey FlamingPyro, guess who!

Mrs P has her heart set on making a pattern shell this year, which will I suppose be a six inch. I'll be on the scrounge for time on a WASP.

I'll be there aswell, looking forward to another great event!

Mrs P has her heart set on making a pattern shell this year, which will I suppose be a six inch. I'll be on the scrounge for time on a WASP.

As always your welcome to use my "ASP", i've gotten the 6" pattern dialed in.

Edited by Xtreme Pyro

As always your welcome to use my "ASP", i've gotten the 6" pattern dialed in.

"ASP".... that seems a little snaky to me! hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
We're Doing It! It's cold and windy with snow on the hills around the town, but there are about 100 people here busily at work on shells and rockets ... mostly rockets, to judge from the number of presses I counted today. Good to link up with old friends and make some new ones. I just made one timed report rocket today and flew it earlier. Nice take off, nice tail, the burst, not so much. The end cap blew out and the salutes came out in line astern, but the tiiming was good. Right now I'm thawing out in a warm hotel room, listening to the explosions echoing off the hills. Tomorrow I'll be more productive.
  • Like 1

Great event !!! Lots of great people and a great show for the personal handmade shells. I must say we are blessed to be surrounded by very gifted and giving pyros .We witnessed a Killer rocket by one of the members that lifted a 12" shell and was driven by something in the ballpark of 39 6#motors. Flawless !!!!

Great event !!! Lots of great people and a great show for the personal handmade shells. I must say we are blessed to be surrounded by very gifted and giving pyros .We witnessed a Killer rocket by one of the members that lifted a 12" shell and was driven by something in the ballpark of 39 6#motors. Flawless !!!!

i would kill to see a vid of that sounds amaze balls

here ya go ;)

Launch at 5:38

awesome rocket and great shell!

i like how the guy who wasnt even at the event ended up posting this video.