APC Forum

Free aluminum, round 2

TheSidewinder

Sorry man, this has been done since July...

-dag

Oops sorry...

This may be repeated again in the future, RealmMaster, so hang in there. You'd be added to the next round.

This may be repeated again in the future, RealmMaster, so hang in there. You'd be added to the next round.

Thanks allot, LOL, I am sorry I did not pay attention to the date..blush.png

Don't get hung up on the free - this stuff is well worth paying for and a little goes a long way, so put your hand in your pocket and buy some. If you ball-mill the perc to fine flour, even a gram unconfined will sound like a shotgun.

Don't get hung up on the free - this stuff is well worth paying for and a little goes a long way, so put your hand in your pocket and buy some. If you ball-mill the perc to fine flour, even a gram unconfined will sound like a shotgun.

Not hung up on the free at all, Just hard to be able to get everything needed depending on just having good old social security & SSI as a only income, Am now setting aside what I can each month so I can get whats needed..

I do believe you when you say its well worth it, I have read about the quality of it and have heard nothing but good things from all and it is on my to buy list..biggrin2.gif

Be safe

J

Edited by RealmMaster
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

Just wanted to chime in on the quality of this product. Awesome Dark Al! I have used it for spiking and for a white streamer comp. Thanks again for holding this giveaway.