APC Forum

Moved to Louisiana, any pyros in the deep south gulf coast?

cplmac

At the end of September I bought a trailer packed up my stuff (sold off my pyro gear) and moved to the Louisiana gulf coast. Got a good job down here and now that I'm mostly settled in I'm looking towards getting the pyro end of my life back on line. Looking to see what kind of hobby/professional pyro population we have down here. I know the Fireants are dead, but if there are enough people down here I would consider opening a new regional pyro club. So, any gulf coast pyro's check in, I'm gonna say from Dallas south to Houston east to the Florida panhandle.

At the end of September I bought a trailer packed up my stuff (sold off my pyro gear) and moved to the Louisiana gulf coast. Got a good job down here and now that I'm mostly settled in I'm looking towards getting the pyro end of my life back on line. Looking to see what kind of hobby/professional pyro population we have down here. I know the Fireants are dead, but if there are enough people down here I would consider opening a new regional pyro club. So, any gulf coast pyro's check in, I'm gonna say from Dallas south to Houston east to the Florida panhandle.

I believe your best bet is the FPAG (Florida Pyrotechnic Arts Guild). They're great folks and they have regular meets, well worth attending (even with all the travel involved).

WSM B)

I'm just slightly South of Dallas/Ft. Worth.

Well this is a good start, hopefully we find more checking in. Good to see you to dag.

• 2 weeks later...

Central MS here, where on LA coast you move to? Do a lot of fishing around Empire :D

• 4 years later...

Mac

My name is Mike, I live In theNew Orleans area. There doesn't seem to be Any pyro action in LA. Please let me know if you find

Mout anything.

Thanks

Mike

• 2 months later...

I live in Bay Saint Louis Ms. 40 mi. from nola on coast ive been totally absorbed with pyro for two years,im actually starting to have some success.and getting pretty excited about it...would like to meet and possibly exchange some pointers... I don't have any friends interested, except to maybe watch a few shells..im retired so I have some time...I live on bayou and fish a lot..shell beach,bay,gulf etc...

paddy

Edited by paddy