APC Forum

fall ROCKET CHAALENGE

allrocketspsl

if i may be so bold,I challenge anyone who makes bp rockets of any size to make three can shells; one with reports,one with stars and one with inserts of choice and put them ontop their rocket.They must break at 3 seconds from leaving the tube to break.Judges be the forum!

(shells must break at 3 seconds from ignition) ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY OCTOBER 15 MIDNIGHT prize for the winner is allrockets :"chinese time fuse cutter"

heres the link of cutter in action(making a updated version) http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m1XTZle2fdE

FIRST ENTRY is on page 8: thunderr1 (all his entries were in the 3 seconds) : http://www.amateurpy...s/page__st__140 post 154

Edited by allrocketspsl

• 2 weeks later...

Thunderr1 and I just got back from launching a dozen rockets to test timing...

I never took the camera out of my pocket to film them! laugh2.gif

Its ok, we will get these rockets and shells done and will try again.

-dag

I got them all in my head and I am thinking none of them would have won. There might have been one but the timing was more like .3 secs and not 3

I got them all in my head and I am thinking none of them would have won. There might have been one but the timing was more like .3 secs and not 3

huh .3 of a sec or 3 sec

Oh, I think he was a little generous, it was more like .003 of a second ;)

-dag

Oh, I think he was a little generous, it was more like .003 of a second ;)

-dag

hum do we need to change the timing again! lol

Tee-hee!

Like I said, .003 seconds.

-dag

hum i thought nozzeless were a piece of cake mate,I should have my other two entries saturday night have one guy keeping lookout for gators with his "JUGDE"!

The Judge lol. Is he using the .410 or 45ACP for shooting them?

45 410 would bounce off a 8 or more foot gator mate

Not nozzleless with very hot whistle ;)

-dag

ok got it yeah I guess that makes it alot hotter for sure,so do you actually mix in the whistle with the bp or press it as part of a increment

• 2 weeks later...
i thought we were posting on the other thread :wacko: