APC Forum

bp rockets

allrocketspsl

if i may be so bold,I challenge anyone who makes bp rockets of any size to make three can shells; one with reports,one with stars and one with inserts of choice and put them ontop their rocket.They must break at 3 seconds from leaving the tube to break.Judges be the forum!

(shells must break at 3 seconds from ignition)

: this is what i mean by tree second delay testing new batch of bp

Edited by allrocketspsl

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• allrocketspsl

• dagabu

• Thunderr1

• guntoteninfadel

Done that already, timed inserts, comets and stars plus a bottom shot. The video is half lost as it went over the trees but I did take it.

Does anyone want me to show you how I fused them?

I will take this on but it will be October before I can shoot one....

-dag

Edited by dagabu

Done that already, timed inserts, comets and stars plus a bottom shot. The video is half lost as it went over the trees but I did take it.

Vid or it didn't happen :whistle:

@ Allrocket. I'll take you up on that.Let's see what you got. Give me a little time though, I'm in a pretty busy period.

@ Allrocket. I'll take you up on that.Let's see what you got. Give me a little time though, I'm in a pretty busy period.

The sound is on the video but the last two breaks are not. Looks like I have to make another one? ;)

-dag

The sound is on the video but the last two breaks are not. Looks like I have to make another one? ;)

-dag

Afraid so Sah'.

Else it would be Audio or it didn't happen don't you think? :)

Ow btw, Allrock what do you mean with "They must break at 4 seconds from leaving the tube to break" ?

Afraid so Sah'.

Ow btw, Allrock what do you mean with "They must break at 4 seconds from leaving the tube to break" ?

I'm good with that, I would like to see one in the clear in any case. I think what he means is that he wants it to be about 1000' up before breaking, either that or he wants the shells to break right over the ground. :lol:

-dag

Afraid so Sah'.

from lift off to break 4 seconds,not looking ten thousands of a second or anything,flash of engine to break.Say October 15,2011 if all are good with that.Must have it posted by midnight the 10/15/11 (est) of if your in India noon the next day

no problem mate and I will show you what I got trust me!lol

from lift off to break 4 seconds,not looking ten thousands of a second or anything,flash of engine to break.Say October 15,2011 if all are good with that.Must have it posted by midnight the 10/15/11 (est) of if your in India noon the next day

I gotta ask, WHY the four seconds?

-dag

I gotta ask, WHY the four seconds?

-dag

well three is quick, two is quicker, one even quicker and five to long,so four!

I will see what I can do, in fact I have 3 1 lb motors with no headers at the moment. Most likely my reports and stars will be BP based.

You intend for a triple break cylinder shell, correct?

Edited by nater

well three is quick, two is quicker, one even quicker and five to long,so four!

"And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it." Amen"

Four seems long to me ;)

-dag

"And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it." Amen"

Four seems long to me ;)

-dag

ok ok so the lord sayeth dont be late be here at three,is the number,three second delay!

Must have it posted by midnight the 10/15/11 (est).

I'll have it up before 15/10/11. :)

@ -Dag.. Preach on brother preach on..

I think 4 would be right about good just so you have the breaks nice and separated without them being to long..

ok ok so the lord sayeth dont be late be here at three,is the number,three second delay!

Tell you what, I will lift a couple bottles with a pound of water and delay a three and four second break. BP is really tough to keep straight for four seconds with that big of a heading.

-dag

So im confused as normal, but do all three go off at the same time? The doubles I have made have about a second between breaks and if your doing three that would be two mores seconds +/-, this thing going to have to go really HIGH or am I still confused?

So im confused as normal, but do all three go off at the same time? The doubles I have made have about a second between breaks and if your doing three that would be two mores seconds +/-, this thing going to have to go really HIGH or am I still confused?

simple,from engine ignition to break three seconds,three different rockets and shells,ones a report of any kind one a stars hell of any kind one a insert shell of any kind,you will be judged on your best of the three, all

Tell you what, I will lift a couple bottles with a pound of water and delay a three and four second break. BP is really tough to keep straight for four seconds with that big of a heading.

-dag

three seconds it is, All

I will see what I can do, in fact I have 3 1 lb motors with no headers at the moment. Most likely my reports and stars will be BP based.

You intend for a triple break cylinder shell, correct?

three rockets one reports one inserts one stars three different ones judged on your best one when a member views your post they will score it 1 to 10 one with the most points wins a trip to new Zealand on Ralph

if i may be so bold,I challenge anyone who makes bp rockets of any size to make three can shells; one with reports,one with stars and one with inserts of choice and put them ontop their rocket.They must break at 3 seconds from leaving the tube to break.Judges be the forum!

Try this link instead:

http://www.pyrobin.com/files/3%20second%20delay%20test.wmv

-dag

what the hell I accept. I'll make em at do-it. cant do a report however :/

Sure you can, binary mixing is allowed isn't it?

-dag

Sure you can, binary mixing is allowed isn't it?

-dag

anything is allowed as long as it breaks at three seconds,lol and is bp,one of each! All

curious why not? All

*******WINNER WILL RECEIVE A free 6" X 12" (PVC) BALL MILL JAR

Edited by allrocketspsl

*******WINNER WILL RECEIVE A free 6" X 12" (PVC) BALL MILL JAR

If I win, send the jar to the second place winner, I make and sell those as a side line :(

-dag

Edited by dagabu