APC Forum

Impress me

Ralph

I was sitting here at my computer working on a boring assignment sipping one of my favourite beers thinking man the Americans are missing out on these great beers and also thinking I wana see some cool pyro stuff than an Idea popped into my head

So its a competition you post a video of something/anything cool (pyrotechnically orientated) and the video that impresses me most will get a 6 pack of my 2 favourite beers (3 of each shipping is astronomical) sent to them

Only rule is if you are under 18/ 21 (which ever is the legal age were you live) you can not enter (your welcome top enter you just cant receive the prize) or that your parents can contact me and I will address it to them (so that its legal)

MODS hope this is appropriate (before you decide weather it is or not remember there is nothing stopping you from entering :P )

I'll pay ya $20 for a lap dance, though.

I'm off to shoot tomorrow and hope to have some video to share.

Have a great weekend all.

10" groundshell:

http://vimeo.com/21845792

watch in full screen ;)

That was nice!!! I made a 6" D1 of those.Mine was an accident as the time fuse was to long and it opened as it hit the water.

10" groundshell:

Nice shell, some day after today I will buy a big set hemi's for this effect. great collor!

How do you made it? one hemi ful of incompressible filler?

Edited by burningRNX

Great presentation and voice NHIL! I just might have to send you some tooling to model for me ;)

Thanks! Are you actually considering getting into selling tooling to the general pyro community? If you would like to get a little side business going I would be happy to advertise for you.

Edit: Starting with a mini cannon! If you're inclined to sell them that is, those are great.

Edited by NightHawkInLight

Ralph yes it was ment to go off on the ground. It was fired electronically with a distance of about 140 meters from where we standing. The stars were rubbish left overs from a 12" I've made. It's nothing more than half shell actually.

I have the pleasure/honor of being impressed by Ned at least once a month B)

2nd test of the 12" jeweled Ruby will be next Saturday

It's definitely alcaline, but you will have to wait the next time for me to measure it. I would do this week.

that's how I do mine now, it's wild to see softball sized blobs that look like popcorn balls, they fall apart when you touch them