APC Forum

How do i upload photos to the Galler?

xBangergoosEx

That's right. You do have to create an Album first.

Make it a Public album if you want other members to see the pics you upload to it.

Then visit the new album and there will be control buttons in the upper right. New Image. New Media, etc.

• 1 year later...
I guess i'm missing something i just keep going in circles.

I guess i'm missing something i just keep going in circles.

Can't tell how far you got, but try this; click the "Gallery" tab on the nav bar to go to the main Gallery page.

In the upper right should be an "Upload" button, click that.

Next page, click the button to create a new album then fill in the info it needs and save it, or choose an existing album of yours.

There will be a brown "Choose Files" button. Click that. Depending on whether you have the Basic or Flash uploader chosen, choose images one at a time (Basic) or up to... ten I think (Flash).

The rest should be self-explanatory, but post here if you need clarification. :)

Clicked upload then members gallery( only option) then goes back to original page. Haven't found create album. It says step 1 no way to go to step 2.This is as far as i get. http://www.amateurpyro.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=post&section=image&category_id=1 Edited by dynomike1

At the far bottom of the screen there should be a button or link that says "change theme". This will change the appearance of the forum itself a little, and sometimes things get lost. When you click on that button/link it will bring up a menu. What option is checked?

I am having trouble with this also. The only option that i see is "Select Category".

I tried changing to every available listed "theme" with no change in options.

Thanks in advance,

Fiber

Well, that appears to be a bug in Gallery. If restricted to 1 album, you can create it but it then becomes impossible to choose (or even find, joy).

Give it a try now, do you see the option to create?

And Mikesound1 - you already had an album, but it appears this bug prevented you from seeing it. You called it "My Pyro" or similar. :)

It seems to be working now. IP board is checked. After i uploaded i couldnt find my pictures so i went back to up load to see if i missed something and it locked me out. Edited by dynomike1

Umm...... what do you mean by "it locked me out"?

You now have two albums. "My Pyro" and "Dynomike".

If you hover your mouse over your own name in this topic, a popup will appear. One of the buttons on it will view your album list. If you can see that, try the process earlier. Click upload, then select one of the albums.

Thanks i think i guess i forgot to save them earlier.

• 11 months later...

So, I'm not sure what I'm missing here, but I don't seem to have the "create new album" button. I'm on IP Board theme. Is this a bug or am I just missing some update that put that button elsewhere?

Click on the Gallery tab toward the top of the screen. It's in the same bar as Forum, Chat, Members, Downloads, etc.

Then click on button "upload" which is on top of right side corner.

Then follow simple steps.

Yeah, I got that far but the create new album button isn't there.

It works completely fine here.

do you see step number 1 upload media? ?

Edited by swapnilsutar1988

post-18185-0-73111700-1391838963_thumb.png

This is where you're trying to get me to go, right?

Thats fine.

Now proceed with button "Select Album".

Then what?post-18185-0-36045100-1391937105_thumb.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2014-02-08 00.54.56.png

This is where you're trying to get me to go, right?

I'm really not sure why Swapnilsutar1988 is trying to give you advice. He clearly has no idea what he's talking about. The create album option should be on this screen you have a screenshot of. There however was a default limit of albums per person set by the software. I just increased the number. You can also always select an album and upload more images into a pre-existing one.