APC Forum

Forum Upgrade - Post Opinions and Bugs here, please.

TheSidewinder

I got the "proper name" category moved to the front. It still automatically sorts it by the formula, but there should be a way to change that default. At the bottom of the screen, you can manually change it.

I'll keep working on it. If you have anything specific in mind, let me know. I agree, I like the passfire format too where you can plug in how much you want to get out the amounts. Hopefully we can work out something more user friendly.

I got the "proper name" category moved to the front. It still automatically sorts it by the formula, but there should be a way to change that default. At the bottom of the screen, you can manually change it.

I'll keep working on it. If you have anything specific in mind, let me know. I agree, I like the passfire format too where you can plug in how much you want to get out the amounts. Hopefully we can work out something more user friendly.

Mum, maybe you can ask Kyle what he uses for his site?

Judging by how resistant he was to move away from the old forum, I'd venture it's handwritten as well. It shouldn't be hard, but I understand stuff like that about as well as you do those alien symbols of chemical formulas.

Well, something is now wrong with it.

I changed the default sort field, and all you get is an error saying it can't load the Template for it. &^%@$#@*^$%$.

Will work on that.

Skins.... none were removed. APC Lite is the one I think you mean? It's still there. Using it now, in fact. I do see one issue I have to fix with it though.

Oh dear, I can't belive I over looked that. Yea! And the red one with the dark background I don't need, I really don't like dark backgrounds [=

Following the wise advice of one of our top Techs at IPS:

"When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging."

I've filed a ticket about the IP.Content problems. One of the IP.Content gurus at IPS will get it sorted, I'm sure.

OK, the Chemicals Database is fixed. It was one of those rare "sometimes shit happens" errors during the upgrade.

Everything should be working OK now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I bet I could do that if you guys could give me a hand finding threads that should be moved there. I'll take a crack at getting it setup in the next few days.

Created. I took a quick once over through the rocketry section and first 10 pages of the pyrotechnics section. I'll leave the tutorial ones in the member tutorial section.

Can't get any of the downloads to work...keep getting "stack errors". Edited by Blackthumb

I just downloaded a couple of them without any problem at all.

What file, and what is the exact error, please?

And is anyone else having the same problem??

slight bug, i forgot i wasn't logged in but the forum almost let me reply then hiccuped because it didn't have a name to put to the post so it decided not to after all, you may wish to look into that

i did say may wish to look into it, usually if i'm not logged in, it wont even let me click on the reply button