APC Forum

Mumbles hurt in accident!

dagabu

Yes, there is a lot of sitting around but I have to find new ways to keep busy that involve physical activity so I can keep healthy. The temptation is to not move so there is no pain but thats a fools paradise since the pain increases if you dont keep moving. Typing is one of those things that sounds good but since I am years away from touch typing again, its only hunt and peck typing which only gets the pointerfingers a good working out.

Lets see how it goes for a while then perhaps I will write more.

• 1 month later...

Hey sidewinder and mumbles, been busy making babies instead of pyro. Got my fourth child in January. Have a 5 year old boy who loves fireworks so I've started making some small fountains and stuff.

Came on here to look for some comps and saw this thread, makes me think extra about safety.

Much love guys.

4 kids? Wow, you've been a busy fellow. Congratulations!

And glad to hear the 5 year old likes pyro, it must run in the blood. ;)

Keep in touch if you can.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Sending love and positive energy to you and your loved ones! stay strong!

Are you actively/purposefully trying to earn other's disgust with you?

You've devised a good approach and it's working.

If you think, because in your very first posts (all on FP), you have gained any immediate respect, you have not. And any respect that might have been naively gifted to you was immediately rescinded when you posted your side-attack bullshit "get well" message regarding a highly-respected moderator who had an accident many years ago, with your fake/fluff "get well" message.

So you have a pile of FP comps. Some nonstandard. And you with no history here and us with no knowledge of your experience. You're asking how best use them up? Try mixing them all in a ball mill next to a campfire, and opening it by firelight. Use your Bic lighter to illuminate the jar and make sure you dumped it all out, and the mill jar is indeed empty. That should sort out a few of your issues.

Happy to send flowers.

Edited by SharkWhisperer

That's terrible man. I can only imagine what you went through. When i had a couple pounds of stars light in my face i screamed and wailed for over 2 hours till they finally gave me 4 shots and knocked my ass out. My wife was traumatized and said the whole left side of my face looked like melted candle wax. She still brings it up now and then but gets freaked out still. I appreciate all the info you share and knowledge you pass on to us. Glad your still with us.