APC Forum

APC Forum time zone

jukka

I tried to find the server time around the forum without any luck. In my settings I do have my own time zone there, so the bottom banner shows that correctly.

However if I take a look e.g. on user “personal page” last seen time, its way different time than mine.

Local Time: Jan 15 2010, 08:13 AM

So I guess its not calculating the difference between users so, whats the time zone for APN Forum, please?

Edited by jukka

I tried to find the server time around the forum without any luck. In my settings I do have my own time zone there, so the bottom banner shows that correctly.

However if I take a look e.g. on user "personal page" last seen time, its way different time than mine.

Local Time: Jan 15 2010, 08:13 AM

So I guess its not calculating the difference between users so, whats the time zone for APN Forum, please?

Must be central time, because its right for me and I live in TX.

Must be central time, because its right for me and I live in TX.

Minne-snow-da, it's right on the money, must be central time.

Yes, the Forum itself is set for US Central Time.

There are a couple places where I wish it would give times in a user's local time zone, but it uses GMT. That can't be helped I guess. We really ARE an international group.

• 1 year later...
Go to your settings and make sure the box to automatically account for daylight savings time is checked. If it is and it's still not working, then you'll just have to change it manually.

I registered myself in September, and what I can see it has adjusted to Central European Wintertime by itself. B)

• 4 weeks later...
Mine is fine, I am in the Eastern US Time Zone by a state line. It changed for daylight saving properly and back when it was to do so already for a cycle. I was sort of surprised to see my choices expressed by name rather than ±GMT as I usually find for most software but as long as it works (for me) I am happy. cool2.gif