APC Forum

My 30mm Cake

Coil

Well done!!

This clip deserved it's own post in my opinion. I really like the way you've constructed this cake and chosen its effects.

Thanks for sharing!

• 1 year later...

That looked beilliant Coil

Ive never made a cake before but I'm going to make one next week now I have some tubes ready' could I ask you how you load the stars in to make them brake like a shell.

and allso what size tubes you use.

thanks.

Thanks for the advice Mumbles. In my new cake, I tried to combine effects better. I think it looks much better this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjmskZ-gkT4

I look forward to comments and suggestions.

Sorry for bad English.

Coil

:) I have some words for your cake!! Wow!! Excellent perfection in your combine effects of cake!!!!!!!!Soooooooo improvement from your first video clip & that’s the experiments make us perfect!!

Edited by pyrowinner

• 5 months later...
That cake was most excellent . What size were the last couple of shells before the salutes ? Nice symmetry

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the advice Mumbles. In my new cake, I tried to combine effects better. I think it looks much better this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjmskZ-gkT4

Sorry for bad English.

Coil

Wow!!! man that was awesome. coil what do you use to plug the top of your bombettes

• 8 months later...

Sorry for bad English.

Coil

very nice effect....... if u don't mind can i ask you that your red and white coloure composition formula. it's look very good and which prime you used for same stars.

• Like 1

Holy cow. How have I not seen this thread before. These must have taken ages to make! These are so impressive. I'd really like to see Coil make a return

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Great work, you have spent a great deal of time on them :). Thanks for sharing.

Would love to see the build pics of these little beauties.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Please i have few questions for you. How long is a 30mm diameter cake shells? and how many flash dust do you use in one cilinder shell? Do you use clay seal up the shell, or dou use a paper seal? And end question is, how do you, that your cilinder 30mm shels exploding in bals effect. My shels exploding in trangle effect as your some shells.

Thank a lot for your answer :)

good job

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...