APC Forum

List of Pyro Chemicals and Terms

xetap

WOW, GREAT JOB XETAP

MANY AMATEUR PYROS LIKE MYSELF WILL DEFINITELY BENEFIT FROM POSTS LIKE YOURS THANK YOU

• 7 months later...

Very nice, thanks. This helps me out a lot! Copy and paste!

• 6 months later...

Just read through the list and answered many of my own questions. Thanks!

You'll find that you will answer a LOT of your own questions simply by reading EVERY single thread, all the way through. At first read some of it will look like greek, but once you roll up your sleeves (figuratively - always wear long sleeves) and dive in some of the things that were confusing will clarify when you get close to the point of needing them.

• 3 months later...

This site is an invaluable resource for learning the art or pyrotechnics. Thanks for laying down all the wisdom for someone who "just smelt the smoke" http://www.mypixshare.net/files/img/user_uploads/displayimage.php?id=ed8rrivrxukg1966758.gif

• 3 months later...

Thankyou verry useful šŸ‘

Very usefulšŸ‘

Freaking awesome!!!!

Ā 

Thanks so much!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Was a chemistry major in college [ended up as an RN somehow] and have played with pyro off and on for 40+ years. Read a lot of pyro stuff over the years and must say that this list is one of the most useful things I've ever run across-thank you very much for the time and effort in creating it, Sir!

I am glad to see that. These Atomic numbers are killing us common folks.

• 1 year later...

Wow, thanks for the awesome information. As a newbie to the pyro world finding so much info in 1 place is priceless. Time for some reading

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I downloaded the List of Pyro Chemicals. I'm academic by nature and a compulsive reader.

Also downloaded TurboPyro but not gone thru it. Anything that'll keep us Newby's safer while clawing ourselves up that learning curve is in good stead with me!

Ā 

Capt Ken

Ā 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...