APC Forum

Donations Can Be Made Here

TheSidewinder

Ya I was thinking I had my email on my profile. Its no big deal to me. I guess Im local if you consider 3 states local :)

• 4 weeks later...

Your donation has been received. We appreciate it!

You are now in the Donator Group.

Hope to see you become a regular contributing member.

Thank you!

• 7 months later...

Your donation has been received. We appreciate it!

You're now in the Donator Group.

Thank you!

And a big round of applause to Swede for his generous, and second, donation.

We greatly appreciate it!

Thank you, Swede!

Well, this seems to be catching. ;)

A hearty THANKS to lostfido for his second generous donation!

Thanks to our users, APC's future has been assured for at least another year and a half or more.

We appreciate it!

• 2 months later...

Well, even tho I am out of the game, I still come here, and appreciate the information and the knowledge of the core on this site. Probably many out there still alive today because they came here. And that, to me- is worth a couple bucks.

Carry on guys... and thanks for all the fish!

Donation received, and a big "Thank You" back at ya, Richtee! :)

Your account has been upgraded.

Slipped ya a little something, hope it helps! I've learned quite a bit from here so I figured it's the least I can do.

Even though I haven't been active here yet I plan on doing so in the near future so I hope you don't mind me lurking! :D

Your donation was received, and a hearty "Thank You!" sent your way!

And your Member Group has been adjusted.

Although we encourage everyone to post and participate, we don't mind at all if you just "lurk". ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Donation Sent. Not much, but that's the curse of being a collage student... Once I finish premed, then med school, then pay off student loans, it will be worth it for waiting... I'll make sure to remember this place when it starts flowing the right way. ;)

Glad to be a part of this place. Best pyro forum bar none.

You donation was received, and we thank you for it!

Don't worry about the amount, every bit helps.

• 4 weeks later...
wasn't very much but some thing I bought from a member didn't cost as much (plus I added more than I needed to the paypal account in case it was more) than i expected so I had avalible money dosnt really deserve recognition but thanks for the mention
  • Like 1

Well, we appreciate EVERY donation no matter the amount, and we thank all of those that do.

After all, it's the users that make this place what it is. Without them, we'd be nothing. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Many thanks to our two new Donators: Dagabu and billofca !!

We greatly appreciate the generosity of our Members here, without whom we wouldn't even exist.

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to both of you, AND the rest of our pyro family here.

Thank You!

From the Management and Staff of APC Forum.

• 3 weeks later...

A hearty (and belated!) Thanks goes out to our newest donator..... NightHawkInLight.

Been so busy with work :wacko: I missed the email for nearly a week. Very sorry about that!

Enjoy your shiny new Donator tag!

• 1 month later...

Is this donation thread/instructions active for the new forums, and if so, will I still use the names listed in the donation button? I am fealing generous, (to a point, no work at the moment but o'well), and would like to donate a little now knowing you guys just spent some money for the new domain, (thank you for getting it back up, I was having withdrawal symptoms)!!

I was going to join passfire but just couldn't come up with 50 extra bucks at the moment, anyway, I want to help out a little. Please let me know and I'll do what I can..

Thanks for thinking of us, we appreciate it.

I just updated the first post, because it was outdated. But the page is still valid, and donations can be made via that page in the first post of this thread.

Or, if you don't feel like clicking around, here it is: http://www.amateurpyro.com/apc-donate.html

And a hearty thank YOU for the donation! :)

You've got a shiny new Donator group tag now.