346 replies to this topic

#341 insutama

insutama

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:26 AM

I was wondering the same thing its been a couple weeks now i sure hope you recevied my donation and i sent it right i have had no confirmation that you got my donation however im sure your quite busy and i have faith that you have received the cash as token of my appreciation for all the hard work and all the friendly conversation and skills i have learned here thanks APC

#342 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:36 AM

My apologies, once again real life intruded, and the last month has been just crazy.

Grateful thank to our newest donators: PeyetPyro, Baldur, yvariro, insutama, Woodchopa, Tim1877, Skysurfer, RiderX, irkacek, TheChemist, and straydog, and repeat donators helix, rcmanic and Bobosan.

We also got two donations from people who did not provide their forum name, and their donation email does not match what they use here.

One was using an email address that starts with "tadd", and another one using an address starting with "Matp".

Please PM me if that was you, so I can get you credited as a donator.

program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#343 RiderX

RiderX

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:40 AM

My apologies, once again real life intruded, and the last month has been just crazy.

Grateful thank to our newest donators: PeyetPyro, Baldur, yvariro, insutama, Woodchopa, Tim1877, Skysurfer, RiderX, irkacek, TheChemist, and straydog, and repeat donators rcmanic and Bobosan.

my first donation didnt include my forum name wasnt a big deal though 

Edited by RiderX, 30 July 2017 - 11:48 AM.

#344 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:54 AM

No worries, RiderX, I got them figured out. Thanks again! :)

program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#345 RiderX

RiderX

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:57 AM

No worries, RiderX, I got them figured out. Thanks again! :)

Yw man

#346 MrB

MrB

Firebreather

• HE Qualified
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:28 PM

Shame on you. Apologizing for having a life. You are the envy of the forum, and do THAT?

Hope the "crazy" has been good things. Summer related, good things, even.

• TheSidewinder likes this

#347 DesertCatUSN

DesertCatUSN

Playing with fire

• Donator - HE
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Firearms, Target Shooting, Pyrotechnics, Emergency Medicine, Lapidary, Rock Collecting, Reading.

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:31 AM

DesertCatUSN donated $10 more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users