• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#281 ray

ray

Smelt the smoke

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Rocketry, pyro, fishing, chickens,engineering,ismbard kingdom brunel,railways,motorhomes.out in the wild....

Posted 02 December 2016 - 05:28 PM

hi, just joined, my name is Ray, i donated $10, will help in  the future when funds allow....

• Ubehage likes this

#282 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 07:11 PM

Hearty thanks to our newest Donators, pyrobuddah, ray, Sulphurstan, AustralianPyromaniac, rcfun42, and repeat donator Ubehage. Your donations are greatly appreciated!!!

Note: The "unknown" donator contacted us, so the list above is now current.

And once again, thank you all for your generous donations!!

program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#283 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:50 AM

Apologies for the delay, life got busy over the Holidays!

Very hearty thanks go out to our newest donators, zan89, ClayDog, and TheGoose, and repeat donator AzoMittle. Your donations are greatly appreciated! :)

program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#284 lloyd

lloyd

Firebreather

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:13 AM

Sidewinder,

I made a small donation to the cause this weekend.  PP acknowledged the payment, but neither the BB nor any human sysops have sent any response to indicate it was received.

I'm not worried about the money, but want to make sure it got to the right party.

LLoyd

"Pyro for Fun and Profit for More Than Fifty Years"

#285 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:48 PM

First let me apologize for missing a donation made on 17 January. I do not know why, but I did not get the alert email until a donation was made by lloyd on 5 February.

My sincere apologies for that. Every donation, and donator, is greatly appreciated.

Very hearty thanks to our 2 newest donators, Mia and lloyd!!

You have donator badges now! :)

#286 lloyd

lloyd

Firebreather

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:17 PM

Thanks!  The amount wasn't as important as that you GOT it!

Lloyd

• Ubehage likes this

"Pyro for Fun and Profit for More Than Fifty Years"

#287 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:28 PM

Grateful thanks to our newest donators, Exo, passgas, hochroter, and repeat donator ropyro.

Thank you very much, your donations are greatly appreciated! :)

#288 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:24 PM

Hearty thanks to our newest donator, Smokey.

Your donation is greatly appreciated!

#289 Voryon

Voryon

Playing with fire

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:43 PM

Hi, I contributed a little bit, transaction was 9C343039BC990943H, but I forgot to include my nickname...

Best,

V

#290 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:47 AM

Hearty thanks to our newest donators, Voryon, and repeat donator calebkessinger!

Your donations are greatly appreciated!

• Lozzard likes this

#291 Lozzard

Lozzard

Smelt the smoke

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Woodsman,lathing ,anything building ,fishing ,hunting ,keeping mind busy

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

Hey everybody,I'm Lozzard ,I love this place ,look forward to learning ,I just donated 10 bucks to the cause ,thanks for the add

#292 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

Grateful thanks to our newest donators, Lozzard, bobd, and repeat donator pyroman2498.

Your donations are very much appreciated, thank you!

#293 pyroman2498

pyroman2498

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Organic chemistry(PhD) ,physics, and the Art and beauty of pyrotechnics

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:33 PM

Grateful thanks to our newest donators, Lozzard, bobd, and repeat donator pyroman2498.

Your donations are very much appreciated, thank you!

Imma make a donation every time a get paid to make sure the forum stays up an running! :) 
Anytime ! :)

~Steven

Edited by pyroman2498, 13 March 2017 - 01:36 PM.

NO MAN LEFT BEHIND

​The Origins of "Stay Green" - http://www.fireworks.../green-man.html

"Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards". ~Shane Patton 

"I Think We Can Go So Far With This World And Make The Sky Our Piece Of Paper" ~Steven.T  "

~"As common as the reaction that produces a proton and electron out of thin air is, it wont be happening here" ~Mumbles

MAPAG member as of 7/25/14
Got mom to be certified pyrotechnician(Again) as of 7/30/14

#294 PyroCreationZ

PyroCreationZ

Playing with fire

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:27 AM

I'm not very active in the pyro hobby anymore nor do I have a lot of posts here but APC is a great community!

And this forum has some very helpful and valuable information. Not to mention the people here are great and always helpful for those with questions etc.

Therefor I'd hate to see it disappear.

I would also like to ask EVERY single member here who can afford a small (or big :) ) donation to make one now.

I just made a small donation myself.

Hopefully APC will survive for many years to come.

And while I'm at it, I'd also like to thank all the APC people (admins, moderators, those behind the screens and all the contributing members) who make it all happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users