APC Forum

3-stage reversing wheel

optimus

This is a three stage wheel starting with a green gerb, followed be a red colour pot, and finally reversing. The drivers were 1/2" with FeTi. I made it to test the red colour pot formula which I've been tweaking - very pleased with it all in all, even though it stalled ^_^

Next time I'd probably change the green gerb for a colour pot to match the red. or just use coloured gerbs on their own... and strap a blue strobe pot to it too... :D

Video: http://pyrobin.com/files/wheel.mpg

Postmortem photo: http://www.apcforum.net/files/Saxon.jpg

• 2 years later...

Well, i never made wheels before, but here is my 2 first tries, i made the first with 2 stk 100mm Ti drivers, it dosnt last long but its a fast wheel:)

my second try is a 4 driver wheel, it wasnt exactly as planned but it turned out kinda cool anyways

and the 4 wheel drive is found here

enjoy

:lol:

Well, i never made wheels before, but here is my 2 first tries, i made the first with 2 stk 100mm Ti drivers, it dosnt last long

my second try is a 4 driver wheel, it wasnt exactly as planned but it turned out kinda cool anyways

Loved that second wheel, annoying as hell when it doesn't go as planned but it turned out great in the end anyway.

Svensk? I thought you spoke swedish in the beggining of the vid.

Loved that second wheel, annoying as hell when it doesn't go as planned but it turned out great in the end anyway.

Svensk? I thought you spoke swedish in the beggining of the vid.

Thanks alot, yea i was abit stunned when the driver didnt ignite as it should, im from Norway, sweden is my closest neighbour :D

• 2 years later...

Well, i never made wheels before, but here is my 2 first tries, i made the first with 2 stk 100mm Ti drivers, it dosnt last long but its a fast wheel:)

and the 4 wheel drive is found here

enjoy

:lol:

its me mate you should enter the saxon contest J man here