4 replies to this topic

#1 RiderX

RiderX

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

its not often it rains enough around here to get mud so when it started pouring today , i geared up and waitined for the rain to lighten up a tad and went out and had some fun . heres a small clip 

• PeteyPyro likes this

#2 OldMarine

OldMarine

Firebreather

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:Interests? Everything interesting!

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:26 PM

Dammit man! Do you live on the moon?
I couldn't live anywhere without trees and shade so I'd wither in no time in your neck of the woods...Uhh...area.
Come on! Name one other hobby in which you cheer as your money and hard work go up in smoke!

#3 RiderX

RiderX

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:22 AM

Dammit man! Do you live on the moon?
I couldn't live anywhere without trees and shade so I'd wither in no time in your neck of the woods...Uhh...area.

its actually not that bad 100* and 5% humidity feels like 70* and 65%+ humidity heat wise

u can actually work in the heat out here the big thing is drinking lots of water , ur sweat evaporates so fast u never relize how much u are sweating 

Edited by RiderX, 07 August 2017 - 12:22 AM.

#4 PeteyPyro

PeteyPyro

Pyromaniac

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, Fishing, Bass guitarist, Muscle cars, Ham Radio, Firearms & reloading, Home brewing, Scuba and cave diving, Lapidary, Organic gardening, traveling to Chile for "our" winters, and Pyrotechnics (of course) 😎. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:27 AM

You have a lot or room to shoot mortars, guns, and ride endlessly... it's so cool there.... and free targets too (rock chucks ?).
  • RiderX likes this
Peter

#5 RiderX

RiderX

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:14 AM

You have a lot or room to shoot mortars, guns, and ride endlessly... it's so cool there.... and free targets too (rock chucks ?).

free targets include jack rabbits  , coyotes , rock chucks 

o0s4eUV.jpg

JY1Ews2.jpg

HKHwB5U.png

TudsTQc.jpg

seTLYxe.jpg

FxvkxKc.jpg

6RKHvs5.jpg

thats all just outside of town ,i never bother to set the date on my camera as everytime i swap the batteries it goes back 

• PeteyPyro likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users