• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#121 Moneytheman

Moneytheman

Playing with fire

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:34 PM

No rider not been nice from page 1 I was disrespected a person started first one said im dumb another after that said I need to write better u people started this with a stranger but then say how I need to go cause people here is hypocrites but its ok to disrespect me but I cant respond to it but u all would be offended to if I did anybody in here the same way sense u all been here longer it means its ok to disrespect a person thats how it is here

#122 Moneytheman

Moneytheman

Playing with fire

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:36 PM

Everybody can say how im dumb or a criminal even tho Im not ether I dont treat people bad like u all who think they better hypocrites im glad im nice not like u all

#123 Moneytheman

Moneytheman

Playing with fire

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:56 PM

Look at the pages when people disrespected me for no reason from page 1 like i said I only responded after getting tired of it im not wrong the people is u dont start with people and think its ok if anybody got a kid u find out somebody raped them u would call cops or find them and hurt them same thing here u dont disrespect me for no reason and think its ok cause if I did anybody here that way u would be offended and stand up just like me so nobody can say im wrong for standing up to hypocrites

#124 lloyd

lloyd

Firebreather

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

Please just go away.  You've made enemies of everyone who would normally have been willing to help you!

Even those who might not have been inclined to help have seen what you've posted, and they don't want to deal with you, either.

L

Edited by lloyd, 26 July 2017 - 01:42 PM.

"Pyro for Fun and Profit for More Than Fifty Years"

#125 dagabu

dagabu

Grandmaster

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:46 PM

Off the subject for a moment; Is it just me or is the word hypocrite used constantly to blow past sensible discussion? The short version of the definition of hypocrite is "Do as I say, not as I do."  How on earth has anybody whom has posted in opposition to Moneytheman being hypocritical? 

"Disrespected" is also a widely used word among those seeking to bypass reasonable communication and they do not allow the thought that their words are disrespectful as much if not even more than the person they seek to beat down. 

Bill Cosby had a cartoon many years ago which there was one young man Rudy, that had a moniker he repeated often, "Man, you're like school during the summer. No Class."   

Dave

PGI Member http://www.pgi.org
IPA Member http://www.iowapyro.com

"The art of fire is indeed the supreme art; for fire is at once the universal slave, the universal master."

#126 AllisterF

AllisterF

Playing with fire

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:55 PM

Off the subject for a moment; Is it just me or is the word hypocrite used constantly to blow past sensible discussion? The short version of the definition of hypocrite is "Do as I say, not as I do."  How on earth has anybody whom has posted in opposition to Moneytheman being hypocritical? 

"Disrespected" is also a widely used word among those seeking to bypass reasonable communication and they do not allow the thought that their words are disrespectful as much if not even more than the person they seek to beat down. 

Bill Cosby had a cartoon many years ago which there was one young man Rudy, that had a moniker he repeated often, "Man, you're like school during the summer. No Class."   

Not surprising the number #1 argument fallacy argumentum ad hominem

#127 lloyd

lloyd

Firebreather

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:00 PM

FWIW, the conversation started congenially.  He asked advice, and was given a LOT of it.  And it was all good.  In fact, the 'good advice' went on for almost three pages of responses.

But he continued to object that it shouldn't apply to him, only to the rest of us 'jerks' who try to observe the law.

That's when I fell out.

Lloyd

"Pyro for Fun and Profit for More Than Fifty Years"

#128 rogeryermaw

rogeryermaw

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Herping the durr

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:27 PM

this site belongs to two people here who perform all the necessary duties required for forum moderation: mumbles and sidewinder. they set forth rules for us all to observe so that we could have a place to exchange ideas and safety information in a civil and productive environment. to approach the forum with no respect for those rules or for the people who provided this place is disgraceful.

• PeteyPyro likes this

#129 Pyrohobie

Pyrohobie

Smelt the smoke

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:53 PM

Guys- I'm glad because I wouldn't have found this site(been on pyrofan) and seen that Lloyd was on here. I have to laugh because I went full circle over on the other site. It reminds me of the old days back on rec.pyrotechnics right after school gets out for summer. Amazing- that was probably 20 years ago right after the PGI convention in Muskegon.

Time does fly- but the same questions still remain.

#130 Moneytheman

Moneytheman

Playing with fire

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:27 PM

Like I said page 1 shows a person started calling me dumb I said nothing bad to that person and then more insult me first like I said its ok to insult new people here but the new person responds to it and hes wrong

Edited by Moneytheman, 26 July 2017 - 08:28 PM.

#131 dagabu

dagabu

Grandmaster

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

Money, was it true? Was your answer fairly characterized as "dumb"? I have been called much worse by Lloyd and he is still my friend, In fact, I am going to travel almost 3000 miles round trip to see him, and a few others as well.  :P

Dave

PGI Member http://www.pgi.org
IPA Member http://www.iowapyro.com

"The art of fire is indeed the supreme art; for fire is at once the universal slave, the universal master."

#132 AllisterF

AllisterF

Playing with fire

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 09:45 PM

Like I said page 1 shows a person started calling me dumb

That is a factual flat out LIE, I just searched the entire first page (1-29 post) for verification and the word "dumb" does not exist in any post, what I see on the first page was you trying to pretend the law doesn't apply to you, and being corrected multiple times by others trying to correct your faulted opinion that you are above the law...

Being told you are factually wrong does not equate to being called "dumb", ignorant or intransigent maybe but not dumb...

Another way to look at the first page is that several people were initially quite cordial and answered your questions with facts, truths and solid legal advice, you didn't like those answers and proceeded to argue back insesively on the premise that you were or should be above the law and the law should not apply to you because it's a hassle and expensive to comply, it was at that point that the conversation took a turn against you...  A turn in the conversation brought upon by your own continued drivel, unable to concede to the truths and facts several others were attempted to point out, a path you still continue down unwilling to take any advice to correct it...

Edited by AllisterF, 26 July 2017 - 09:46 PM.

#133 Moneytheman

Moneytheman

Playing with fire

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:50 PM

It was a mistake yea it wasnt said but that guy Lloyd the way he talks acts like I am the way he talked I even told him he was wrong and he had no response to it cause he knows im right I first told him how he was wrong he was offended by being wrong and told me how cause of what he was thought that im wrong even tho im not and oldmarine is mental he tried to tell me how I seem like I'm up to something even tho he got no history of me so that was silly to say

#134 OldMarine

OldMarine

Firebreather

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,917 posts
  • Interests:Interests? Everything interesting!

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:15 PM

You're right, I should have realized you were too Goddamned stupid to be up to anything. You can't be gone from here quick enough for me but likely sooner rather than later you'll take yourself out of the gene pool and quit stealing oxygen from the rest of us.
  • bobd and chuckufarley like this
Come on! Name one other hobby in which you cheer as your money and hard work go up in smoke!

#135 dynomike1

dynomike1

Firebreather

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts
  • Interests:Blowing Beaver dams, Shooting Cannons, Hunting, making fireworks.Buying guns.

Posted Yesterday, 07:16 AM

I know that jord I need one i still dont know why I need storage if I only have 1 box of 1.75 a box having 144 of em

You need to talk to an ATF agent. They will make you understand.

Edited by dynomike1, Yesterday, 07:37 AM.

• PeteyPyro likes this

There are very few problems that cant be solved with explosives.

Explosives are a bang up job.

#136 dynomike1

dynomike1

Firebreather

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts
  • Interests:Blowing Beaver dams, Shooting Cannons, Hunting, making fireworks.Buying guns.

Posted Yesterday, 07:36 AM

Maybe you could do it cheaper.  It's sort of difficult to really say having never done it myself.  I was ball parking figures.  A cubic yard of cement for a foundation, some cinder blocks, more cement and sand to fill the bricks, 2 ATF approved padlocks, sheet metal, wood, etc.  Costs add up.  This assumes you already have the land and a suitable place to locate the magazine.  Look into the requirements.  I might be totally off base.

I built my own like that about 15 years ago, and i invested $800. doing the work and scraping blocks. The door is whats expensive.

There are very few problems that cant be solved with explosives.

Explosives are a bang up job.

#137 bobd

bobd

Playing with fire

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:59 AM

You're right, I should have realized you were too Goddamned stupid to be up to anything. You can't be gone from here quick enough for me but likely sooner rather than later you'll take yourself out of the gene pool and quit stealing oxygen from the rest of us.

Oh come on, Pat. Tell us how you really feel.  It *is* frustrating to try to help someone who is absolutely determined to not be helped.

"You can lead an ass to knowledge, but you cannot make them think."

Bob

• PeteyPyro likes this
TANSTAAFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users