APC Forum

Getting a license fireworks

Moneytheman

Roger What side of Little Rock are you on? I used to shoot at the Wilson matches.

Edited by dynomike1

Roger, good luck brother you are headed in the right direction! I just filled out an employee application for Central States pyro in Illinois. In illinois, an atf license does exactly nothing for a person. You must be licensed through the state before you can do anything. Is Arkansas that way? Or can you get by with just your type 54?

Employee possessor is EZPZ, you just need access to their mag. That what i have now and it meets my needs as I don't build at home.

Your only about 170 mi. away and Brad about 150 and Boo about 160. All i need now is a 160 in Miss. and i would be right in the middle, or put a club in the boot hill then i could be in 2 close clubs.

Edited by dynomike1

I'm probably going to have to get an attorney on that one Brad! I've asked every saline sheriff i come across if there are any county laws concerning pyro....building, storing and shooting...that i should know or take into consideration. All i get is about noise laws and that's pretty lax here. However, Arkansas cops are notoriously ignorant of local laws.

I can buy rock and cedar scrub land around here for $1500 an acre and have thought of getting 40 or so just for pyro purposes. I recently looked at a hilltop section that had a private drive easement unconnected to or accessible for surrounding properties that had room for manufacturing and magazine set backs and offsets. I give up on state regulations but would like to be federally in line.

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! got my box!

post-19283-0-37076800-1500737942_thumb.jpg

post-19283-0-51014900-1500737965_thumb.jpg

she's a bute! cant wait to desecrate her right!

damn...money is expensive these days! now i just need to be patient til i can afford to do the modifications to it.

Edited by rogeryermaw

That's nice Roger! So you are gonna do an indoor magazine I assume? I am looking into buying a shipping container for my mag. I can grab one for 1,200 bux.

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! got my box!

attachicon.gifBOX 1.JPG

attachicon.gifBOX 2.JPG

she's a bute! cant wait to desecrate her right!

damn...money is expensive these days! now i just need to be patient til i can afford to do the modifications to it.

Go around where they are building houses and pick up scrap. You should be able to pick up some scrap tubing somewhere then all you like is some locks and welding. Oh dont forget the liquid nails.

Kudos to you Roger. I hope to be following in your footsteps in about 6-7 months.

If anyone has any info about who I can talk to. Or reputable groups in SW Iowa (or within reasonable drive.) would be greatly appreciated.

For the record. Thank you to all for the free info.

For what it's worth this site has probably already saved me from a trip to the ER. Listening to you and taking a few steps back. To really think and realize, I need to learn more before I start mixing volatile chemicals.

I was interested before. Now I really want to learn more about this hobby. But with a much higher respect for what I'm doing.

I'll get off my soapbox now. Thanks again for sharing your time and knowledge.

See how I Dont respond more to u hypocrites that shows u dont matter to respond to u strangers

U not a boss just like I told that mental person Lloyd u can stop talking u started this u forgot

See how I Dont respond more to u hypocrites that shows u dont matter to respond to u strangers

"It is the essential nature of man to defend a wrong action vigorously if ones own ego lie at risk. To pontificate about others hypocrisy but do nothing to make amends for ones own faults, simply lifts the edge of the rug allowing the world to peek in at what has been swept beneath."

People like u all is trash u all hypocrites

these guys have been nothing but helpful to me , so who pissed in ur Cheerios this morning

Edited by RiderX

Burning the bridge is too slow in this case, time for the high explosives...

Hey now, don't give him any ideas he cant handle.

No rider not been nice from page 1 I was disrespected a person started first one said im dumb another after that said I need to write better u people started this with a stranger but then say how I need to go cause people here is hypocrites but its ok to disrespect me but I cant respond to it but u all would be offended to if I did anybody in here the same way sense u all been here longer it means its ok to disrespect a person thats how it is here

Everybody can say how im dumb or a criminal even tho Im not ether I dont treat people bad like u all who think they better hypocrites im glad im nice not like u all
  • Like 1

Look at the pages when people disrespected me for no reason from page 1 like i said I only responded after getting tired of it im not wrong the people is u dont start with people and think its ok if anybody got a kid u find out somebody raped them u would call cops or find them and hurt them same thing here u dont disrespect me for no reason and think its ok cause if I did anybody here that way u would be offended and stand up just like me so nobody can say im wrong for standing up to hypocrites

Please just go away. You've made enemies of everyone who would normally have been willing to help you!

Even those who might not have been inclined to help have seen what you've posted, and they don't want to deal with you, either.

L

Edited by lloyd

Off the subject for a moment; Is it just me or is the word hypocrite used constantly to blow past sensible discussion? The short version of the definition of hypocrite is "Do as I say, not as I do." How on earth has anybody whom has posted in opposition to Moneytheman being hypocritical?

"Disrespected" is also a widely used word among those seeking to bypass reasonable communication and they do not allow the thought that their words are disrespectful as much if not even more than the person they seek to beat down.

Bill Cosby had a cartoon many years ago which there was one young man Rudy, that had a moniker he repeated often, "Man, you're like school during the summer. No Class."