APC Forum

Doloy

I am with Wiley on this. The spanish blue is nice, and Chris's pink is unparalleled.

Willey, nice combination of colors. The pink looks good so it has captured the video camera, both the color, brightness and combustion time. Could you share the formula, I would like to see the composition?

José

CH Pink

Potassium Perchlorate - 40

Potassium Nitrate - 10

Parlon or Saran - 12

MgAl (-200 mesh) - 10

Red Gum - 6

Strontium Carbonate - 11

Copper Oxide - 6

Dextrin - 5

It is indeed a very pinky pink!

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to find a nice blue as I have most of the primary colours but not a decent blue.

Here is a video of my 4th shell I have made since starting to build shells. I don't know how to make it so it plays on screen without downloading:/. It is a cylindrical 1.8 inch in diameter before spiking.

The colour was a bit better than the camera makes them look. They even look white at the end for some reason but they didn't from a human view. I would like a deeper blue though definitely.

I think I used a little too much burst as the break spreads them a little too much.

Edited by greenlight

CH Pink
Potassium Perchlorate - 40
Potassium Nitrate - 10
Parlon or Saran - 12
MgAl (-200 mesh) - 10
Red Gum - 6
Strontium Carbonate - 11
Copper Oxide - 6
Dextrin - 5

Ok, so, i've been spending WAY to much time sorting through other peoples garbage harddrives. CH Pink, made me think of a naughty video (CH apparently is a shorthand for Co**hero. Don't ask. Weird stuff.)

It is indeed a very pinky pink!

Pinkest Pink? Sadly only available as regular pigment, and not for sky painting.

Ok, so, i've been spending WAY to much time sorting through other peoples garbage harddrives. CH Pink, made me think of a naughty video (CH apparently is a shorthand for Co**hero. Don't ask. Weird stuff.)

Pinkest Pink? Sadly only available as regular pigment, and not for sky painting.

I'll have what he's snorting waiter....