APC Forum

Loss of a son.

dagabu

I am crushed with pain and sorrow. I beg for prayers for us. My son Jeremiah passed away Tuesday morning at 26 years old.

Life has stopped, we move through the day from breath to breath, each one hurting more than the last.

Jeremiah was an INCREDIBLE man with a sense of humor that could not be matched. I like to think of him laughing and being the goofy guy he was.

Please, no questions at this time, allow us to grieve and get him to his last resting place. Your love, thoughts, prayers and encouragement is greatly appreciated in this time of suffering.

we've all had some taste of the sorrow life has in store for us...some more than others. after all i've been through, i'm glad for all i am worth i don't know this pain. all our thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Dave. if you ever want to talk about any random thing, i am here for you. pm me and i'll shoot you my number. love to you and yours brother.

My condolences, you and yours will be in my prayers

So sorry to hear, Dave. May you find peace.

Kevin

Dave,

Sorry to hear of your loss, I also lost a family member several weeks ago.

Take it one day at a time. Time is the only thing that can heal the pain.

Heart breaking Dave I hope that you and your family finds the love and peace that is needed at this time. My prayers are with you and your family............Pat

This is devastating news Dave. My thoughts are with you, Patt, and the rest of your family. We're here for you and thinking about you.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear that Dave. You sure have been through a lot over the past few years. You have my prayers.

I'm very sorry to hear that Dave. My condolences to you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Dag :(

This is devastating news Dave. My thoughts are with you, Patt, and the rest of your family. We're here for you and thinking about you.

This just about summons up what I'd like to say as well. I'm not good with emotional wordings.

Thanks you all for your kind words, prayers and encouragement. The arrangements are done, he comes home from out of state tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

We buried my son this past weekend, now if the time to heal and pull our lives back together. Ill be back here at some point, just no joy in pyro right now. Be well, be safe, thank you for all your sympathy, it's greatly appreciated.

Dag,

Be thankful for the time together. I can't sympathize, because I've not suffered that, but I can understand.

Be good to YOU, now!

Lloyd

Mere words cannot convey the sorrow I feel at at hearing about the loss of someone from our "family" here.

You have my thoughts and prayers, Dave.

Ill be back here at some point, just no joy in pyro right now.

Some things in life ... Take your time. Some things in life just have to take their time, and healing from losses takes priority.

Stay safe.

B!

I'm sorry for your loss. I know how i would feel if it was mine. That is the one thing i had rather not lose. I feel it is going to be hard to get over.

Stay strong Dave. Just go a day at a time. Were all here wishing you the best.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to touch base with you all, our road has been pretty tough these past three weeks. Looks like we will be making a memorial shell for Jeremiah.

Take care all.

Ugh... God speed comfort and healing to you and yours. As a father I can not fathom such. Peace be with you.

And yes...the show must go on.

This is terrible news. I know that I cannot express my thoughts with words, and I have no doubt that words cannot describe how you are feeling.

I am very sad to hear this, and I wish you strength and love for you and your family in this time of grief.