APC Forum

Flashing microstars (Lancaster)

Pirotex

With Glusatz, they'd probably make pretty "ground ornaments"!

I guess... if you had a hot prime under it, and a thin-enough layer, Glusatz would work for that.

It's certainly slow!

Lloyd

I made some up after reading Danny Creagan's article and put it in a 5" tube with a first increment of BP. I connected that end to a 5000 round roll of crackers and left it behind my ex's burn pit before leaving. She later told me they almost jumped out of their skin when it went off after I'd been gone for quite a while!

In HS I would do something similar and light a cigarette and then push the skinny visco from a pack of firecrackers thru the middle and out the other side down by the filter. I had the timing down fairly well and it seems like it took about 5 minutes to light the pack of firecrackers.

I got into a lot of mischief this way. It was entertaining being able to sit close by and watch the ruckus while being an innocent bystander in a spot where I couldn't possibly be suspected.

A 16 pack of crackers wouldn't do any permanent damage or even make much of a mess but sure were loud in a bathroom during the break between classes. Once there was the vise principal, dean, and football coach all talking and standing 5 feet from the door when they went off.

They ran into an empty bathroom and came out shaking their heads and visibly upset they didn't catch the perpetrator. All while me and 2 friends that I invited over with a "hey, watch this", sat on a bench 25 feet away trying not to fall off it while concealing as much laughter as possible.

Oh the joys of a misspent youth! At least I wasn't flushing M80s and doing real damage.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Would either the Version 1 or Version 2 flashing microstars need a prime? What sort of prime?

and while I am asking, what would be a good prime for the green star formula listed in this thread?

Thank you

Would either the Version 1 or Version 2 flashing microstars need a prime? What sort of prime?

and while I am asking, what would be a good prime for the green star formula listed in this thread?

Thank you

If it is used in fountain it need no prime. If used for shells or mines then it needs prime.