APC Forum

End Burn Rocket Sets - On Sale Today

Bensmith

Super BP End Burn Burn Rocket Sets

The newest version of the traditional end burning BP rocket, the FireSmith Super BP End Burn rocket sets feature redesigned De Laval nozzle geometry and rammers marked for both short and long burning motors. The end result is a motor that produces better thrust than the traditional design and can be utilized in a variety of different devices. Not only are the Super BP End Burn toolsets great for stand alone motors, but they make excellent drivers for wheels and girandolas. Point the nozzle upward and a variety of gerbs can also be made with this tooling. Each tooling set is machined from 6061 aluminum and bronze. Each set includes base, removable bronze spindle, rammers and stainless puller. All bases and rammers are chemically blackened, surface hardened, marked with no-pass and swap lines and engraved with tool set name and tube length.

Send an email or call 402-304-3685 to order.

d51c8434-c13c-433c-bce7-1cd9bdb3998b.jpg
1lb Super BP End Burn Rocket Tooling Set
1lb (.75" ID) tubes 5" and 7.5" long. Includes 2 rammers.
Sale Pricing Today Only! $119

d51c8434-c13c-433c-bce7-1cd9bdb3998b.jpg
2lb Super BP End Burn Rocket Tooling Set
2lb (.875" ID) tubes 6" and 8.75" long. Includes 2 rammers.
Sale Pricing Today Only! $119

6d0dd44f-3aab-4dae-8460-06717a2ba87a.jpg
3lb Super BP End Burner Rocket Tooling Set
3lb (1" ID) tubes 7" and 10" long. Includes 2 rammers.
Sale Pricing Today Only! $129

8a5a01f9-779d-4ab7-accd-86e59f67ed5c.jpg

4lb Super BP End Burner Rocket Tooling Set

4lb (1.25" ID) tubes 8" and 12" long. Includes 2 rammers.
Sale Pricing Today Only! $149

38a9940e-fd20-4e21-b2e9-39fd0b3d764b.jpg

6lb Super BP End Burner Rocket Tooling Set
6lb (1.5" ID) tubes 10" and 16" long. Includes 5 rammers.
Sale Pricing Today Only! $259

Are you making the tooling for CannonFuse.com? That stuff they have looks awful pretty to be some imported product.

Yup! Cannon Fuse and Pyro Direct each have tooling that is produced by me. Quality, made in the USA stuff that is still cheaper than the imported, lower quality tooling from other sources. Rocket tooling, mini-star plates, time fuse punches, drivers for missiles, wheels and girandola's and a few more gizmos.

I'm drooling over that 6# endburner set though I can't think of a good use for it. Maybe sending a salute into orbit or a really big girandola, and it would seem wrong to get it without its tube support. I think I'd need a really good use to spend the money. I would have jumped on this in a heartbeat if I was still active in amatuer rocketry.

Ha ha... yeah, insanely busy. I don't have very much time to play on the forums or build pyro anymore.

6lb BP motors can be hand rammed. We've got a guy in our club who does just that. It's a heck of a work out! The EB sets also make great gerbs!

Looking REAL nice.

If i was in to buying more rocket gear, i'd be looking at these, and wishing shipping to Sweden wasn't such a pain. Real pretty.

B!