APC Forum

NEPA 1lb 0.750 ID tubes?

ClayDog

Where 'O Where.....??

Phil seems to be out of stock on this size, anyone have any ideas how to find them?

SkyLighter is the only source online, really??

I'm also open to non NEPA tubes if of similar quality.

Thanks!

Normally, this time of year is pretty slow so I let my inventory run down. I was caught by surprise last week and sold out before they hit my "reorder" point.

I don't normally list items that I don't actually have on hand because if something delays the order from my supplier I wind up with unhappy customers. Not a good thing. :angry:

As long as everybody understands that these are back-ordered and should be in stock by the 18'th, I'll add some to the store.

THANKS!

I didn't know the NEPA was in the 'tubes business'. I get all mine from NEPT!

:blink:

Lloyd

gotta make sure they are using that recycled craft and arnt polluting the planet ;)

https://www.epa.gov/nepa

If the recycled kraft results in more cato`s and virgin kraft results in less or none. Its hard to say which is more eco friendly ;)

The kraft process is the same whether it churns out recycled or virgin kraft. Typically, recycled paper tubes need thicker walls which means more paper.

NEPA, i think, was the important bit in pyromans post. In line with it's environmental policies, of course they would suggest recycled craft. Bottom line, i think he was joking.

B!

lol..

the recycled tubes are good for hand ramming without a support. Nept is good for the higher performance pressed rockets.

All fun aside, isn't someone on FW trying to organize a group buy on 3/4" tubes?

Well Im not sure how cost effective a group buy would be. It would involve shipping them to You then repackaging them and reshipping them to all participants. The group buy simply doesnt save enough money to be cost effective unless they are brought to an event and distributed there. Im sure there are others who already do this. Vendors serve a porpose in this hobby and i have no problem supporting them just for the convenience of having them around. There would be benefits to having access to some oddball sizes thou such as 2# or 4# tubes which are rarely stocked by venders. Edited by NeighborJ